•Kind of short story

When they are leaving for enlistment
[BTS as your best friends]

Jin 2022

"Y/N.. come on.. please open your door..." You heard Jin say at the other side of your door.

"Aniya.. go away.." You say not caring even though you hurt his feelings.

"Please.. just one last time. I'll miss you, you know that, right? Please.. at least talk to me.." He said to you. Begging for you to speak to him again.

"I'm sorry... Please... You need to leave early.. please go away." You said coldly to him.

"No. For one last time, open your door so I can see your face.." He said to you.

"Okay.." You said and you can feel him smiling.

Once you opened your door, he attacked you with a big tight bear hug.

"I'm going to miss you, Oppa." You say to him.

"Aww. Oppa's going to miss you too. Don't worry. After Jungkook's training, we will all come back." He said to you while he kisses your temple.

"Promise?" You asked him, holding up your pinky finger for him to hold.

"Promise." He replied back and then held your pinky finger also.

Suga 2023

"Yoongi Oppa." You were both sitting on the couch while cuddling tightly.

"Ne?" He replied.

"When you get there, please take care of yourself. I don't want you getting hurt. Please take this as my commandment to you." You said to him, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks.

"Don't worry. I promise." He said to you and kissed your hair.

"I'm going to miss you. Also, Jin Oppa." You said to him and smiled a little because of thinking about Jin.

"I'm going to miss you too. Once you get there to visit us, you'll see me as the tallest one in Bangtan!!" He said cutely to you and you just giggled.

After a few hours before he leaves, you gave him some presents for Jin and Him.

"Oppa, take care." You said to him.

"I will." He then showed his gummy smile one last time.

J-Hope and Rap Monster 2024

You knocked on the door of their dorm softly as you were sad because this was the last day you will see them.

It's a sad day for you four; You, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, and you guys were on the verge of crying as you saw a note lying on the duo's bed.

You were crying as you read it. It surprised you the most because you thought that you will see them for the last time, but the last time was last week. You lastly saw them last week.

Dear Maknae Line including Y/N,

Today, me and Hoseok Hyung decided to leave a note for you guys. Remember that we told you that we will leave tomorrow? But they moved our schedule today at 3:00 AM. We need to start training in 6:00 AM and we can't get enough rest. We promise to make it up to you guys when we come back. You three, take care of
Y/N. If you hurt her, I will kick your balls.
And Y/N? Please remember to take care of yourself. Always remember that these two Oppas here loves you so much.