Chapter 11 - "Away"

CHAPTER ELEVEN - "Being A Parent".

     It is kind of tough being a parent. Especially when Loki isn't at home at most of the times. With the fact that we're also raising our son here, instead of Jotunheim or Asgard. Most of the time, I was alone. But I'm having fun taking care of my son, but I cannot just help missing Loki.

Narvi's 9 years of age now. He sometimes accidentally use his powers out of nowhere. Don't get the wrong idea about Loki, he does come home every weekend. I just imagine like he's got work to do.

You might be thinking where I get all the money. I'm the God of Mischief's wife. Guess what? His evilness is coming in me. It's like, I'm changing into a different me.

I think Loki's been doing stuff in Jotunheimr. I don't actually mind if it's about him against Asgard, I actually am pretty sure that I'll handle it. He's a wise man, father, brother and husband. He would not just sit in one corner, and do nothing.

I take care of Narvi everyday, and If I have spare time? I write.

Just like I wanted.

I write and write and write. It's my passion. I also get out of the house with Courtney.

She's been there for me, since like -forever. She's the best bestfriend. Ever.

But you know, being a parent is tough. Sometimes, I don't know what to do at tough times with Narvi. I started to panic when I thought he was sick, but he fought it off. Who am I kidding? My son's a child of two Gods.

He's also like- immortal.

"I miss daddy." Narvi spoke, playing with the remote control.

"You do, honey?" I smile at him.

He nods, "When will he come back?" He says, struggling on his new words,

"I'm not sure if he can come home tonight. If not, He'll be here tomorrow."

"He -comes home -every week-end?" Narvi asks,

"Yes, dear." I pinch his cheeks softly. Then I stand up, "You want to eat lunch, now?"

Narvi stands up, and jumps repeatedly. "Yes, mommy!"

"Alright!" I chuckle and hold his hand while we both head to the dining table.

Narvi is such a cute little boy. He looks so much like his Father, Loki. His first word was 'Dad'. Which is really sweet. I always tell him the word 'Dad' every morning. It must've been stuck in his mind. He's clever too. He likes watching nature, and I bet he's gonna be adventurous one day. Loki's a good dad, he's doing everything for us.

I watched him eat cereal on lunch. He just loved eating these. I don't even know why.

But he and Loki loved to eat cereal at any time of day. 

Like father like son, eh?

One night, I had a dream about Loki. And when I have a dream, it turns out like it was from a memory.