Unforseen

Jimin's POV:

I can't believe what's happening right now.

I can't believe this is happening. This can't be true this would never happen.

I stared unable to comprehend what was going on.

The rest of the members staring wide-eyed at the T.V screen on either side of me.

We didn't exchange any conversation because we were so caught up in what was going on.

"Tonight we have a special guest! This person is EXO's Kim Taehyung!" The announcer announced.

Tae walked up to his chair waving to the crowd who was present.

Bowing, he quickly sat.

"He will be telling us some news! He even persuaded us to let him tell it for himself! I can't wait! Take the stage Kim Taehyung!" The announcer smiled.

"Hehe. Thanks but I will have to be called former EXO member Kim Taehyung. But thanks for the intro anyways." He cleared his throat.

"I am hear today to share some news. I've decided to quit EXO." He stated with no emotion.

We all gasped.

"Well that was sudden but I wish you good luck in your upcoming solo songs!" The announcer said smiling but was paused by Tae shaking his hand.

"Actually I'm pulling away from being a solo artist. In other words, I'm taking a step away from music period." Tae explained.

We covered our mouths in surprise and worry.

"Well ummmm....We can't wait for your return!"

"No. I will not be returning to music again. I'm ending my music career for good. I have been through a lot lately and I've decided it's come to the point where I can't proceed any longer. I'm just too tired and don't have any more energy to put up with this anymore. No matter what I do. No matter where I go. Haters will always be around the corner tormenting me at everything I'm doing. You guys that are watching this must hate me but enough is enough. I'm deeply sorry for hurting those that care about me but I can't hold on any longer. I feel what you feel. I feel the sadness and disappointment. Overall, I feel the guilt. I promised to make you happy but just like everything else, I failed. Not only did I hurt my family but I hurt the fans. I'm sorry for what I have done. I deserve all the hate thrown at me. But I am happy to have become an idol. The past years have been fun. I learned new stuff and techniques. Without the help of my members, staff, and fans, I would've never be able to have made it so far. Thank you for that. Thank you to the people who helped me along the way. Thank you for those that guided me to the path of success. I love you guys.
EXO hyungs.....I love you. Do you best for me.
And Bangtan..... Even if I don't show it, I am proud to have been apart of your group. I will never forget all the memories you guys have given me. Saranghae.

For the last time, I am Kim Taehyung. A proud music composer and idol.
Goodbye."

A single tear slid down my cheek. It's path burning it's way on my skin.

Taehyung's POV:

It felt good to let what I was keeping in out.

It felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders allowing me to breathe better.

It hurt of course but I was doing it for not only EXO and BTS but also for myself.

I needed this relief.

And this was the way to get it.

Yoongi's POV:

The news blasted onto the television, showing Tae loud and proud talking to the announcer.