Chapter 4: Out Of Place

"Wait. Hold on." Glinda held her wand and shook it infront of the drawing. My drawing turned into sparkling silver dust. I wasn't disappointed because I know Glinda could fix it.

The dust became three-dimensional and my mouth went wide open. Some formed five centimeter objects and some were people. I saw an image of me and I was waving my hand. I was with the Wizard, China Girl and Finley and a bubble appeared above us. "That's me and the both of you." I pointed but Glinda pulled my hand anyways.

"Don't touch. All of them will vanish." Warned Glinda.

We went inside the bubble made by Glinda. We levitated and flew so high in the sky that the flying baboons didn't even notice us. We passed through Evanora's army and finally landed on ground. The images of the four of us were on the end of the table. I gritted my teeth, something wrong might happen.

The silver dust formed the Emerald City and we were walking on air. We went inside the Emerald City and came out with Evanora's broken emerald necklace.

"High five!" I patted the dust figure of me and all of the silver dust disappeared.

"Brilliant plan." The Wizard left and I thouht that he's frustrated because the plan vanished. Just like Finley. I remembered when my grandmother told me that moment.

We had a meeting including China Girl and Finley, and they accepted it. In the next day, I became so excited!