The Rabbit

Levi's point of view
Levi is 18 and Eren is 21 in this story :)
Okay, my first full fanfic so don't judge please. Hope you at least like it a little. This is prolly gonna be short, I honestly don't know

"Ugh, why do I have to go to that stupid Halloween party with y'all?" I askedJean answered with the typical "It'll be fun"When we all know that that turns out totally differently

Jean answered with the typical "It'll be fun"
When we all know that that turns out totally differently.
"It's just gonna be a bunch of half naked girls and drunk guys rubbing against each other"
"That's a normal teenage party. I know you are anti-social but you need to learn to conversat anyways. You don't have to get drunk or anything, Just have fun. You might even meet a girlll" Jean nugged my shoulder and smirked
I sighed and nodded in agreement to go "Fine"
"Perfect now go get a costume"
"I'm not putting on a costume. You are lucky I'm even going with you"
Jean groaned and threw his hands in the air and back down hitting his sides "Okay whatever. I'm going to get my costume on. You go get in the truck and start it, I'll drive though" he handed me the keys and ran upstairs to put on his costume.

I looked at the keys in my hand and walked out the door. I walked down the stairs and to the truck. Dropping the keys I kneeled down and mumbled to myself, "I can't believe I'm doing this" I pick up the keys and as I stand up I drop them again to the sound of shaking bushes. "Come on Jean! This isn't funny" I yelled. Jean opened the upstairs window "What are you talking about?!" I looked at the bushes again "W-Whoever that is, t-this isn't funny. Come out"
"Go check out what it is scaredy cat"

I groaned and quickly picked up the keys. I unlocked the truck and opened the door, then slowly walked towards the shaking bush. Picking up a long stick I poked at the bush. It stopped shaking and it was silent for a few seconds. A rabbit quickly jumped out and looked at me with it's big, red, beady eyes. "AHHHH" I yelled and fell. The rabbit ran off into the dark. Jean ran out of the house in his costume "LEVI WHAT HAPPENED"

I stared at him for a couple seconds, then quickly stood up, "Um, n-nothing. Everything's okay" I knew if I told him it was a rabbit he'd call me a wussy.
I got in the truck and started it. Jean hopped in the drives seat and backed out of the drive way. He chuckled silently as we drove off but I didn't question him. I was to nervous about the party to think about anything else. I twiddled my thumbs and  looked out the window. We sat in silence for about 4 minutes.

I saw a shadow grow on the dashboard. It looked like it was coming from the back seat so I turned around.
"BOO!" yelled Erwin grabbing my shoulders and shaking me a bit. I had gotten so scared I couldn't even yell. I felt like fainting at that moment, almost having a panic attack
"WHAT THE F-FUCK ERWIN! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME"
"Oh come on Levi, let loose. Have a little fun"
"Are we almost there yet?" I asked Jean
"Yea we'll be pulling up any minute now"
Erwin put a pair of cat ears on me, "You gotta at least wear something. I'll put a nose and whiskers on you when we get there"

I was dressed in some black skinny jeans and an over sizzed hoodie. Nothing underneath the hoodie cause I didn't see the need. We pulled in the driveway and parked the big black Chevrolet truck. I jumped out and closed the door. Erwin rushed over to me with a makeup crayon. Drawing a black dot on the tip of my nose and three lines on each of my cheeks. It itched but I knew it would smear if I scratched it so I ignored it as much as possible.