Chapter 2

The next day...
"NAEUNNNNN!!!!Wake up.It's 11am already.How can a human can sleep more than 12 hours"my sister wake me up.When I got up,I have an empty mind.I didn't know what day is it,where am I."Ouhhhh...It's Saturday and I'm sleeping on my bed"my heart said.Suddenly,I'm thinking about yesterday.Omma arranged a marriage reception.WTH!!!!!.And I'm gone crazy and my sister looked confused looking me like that.But omma and appa will be sad if I dont agree.I love them very much but I dont want to marry that guy.

I dont know to agree or not.I dont want to live with that guy.I told my sister to go downstairs.I went to bath and I wear this 👇

I'm going to shopping with Eunji for my stress to gone

I'm going to shopping with Eunji for my stress to gone.Shopping is one o my hobby.I went downstairs and omma started asking me where I'm going."I'm going to the mall with Eunji"I said.Eunji's car was outside.Straight away I ran to Eunji's car so my omma will not give speech about I need to date Jungkook or something.

"Why are you running?"Eunji asked."So my mum will not talk about I need to date Jungkook or something...Urghhhhh..I hate himm!!!"I replyed."Ohh..I almost forget.Here.Your mum sent me an invitation card for your marriage"Eunji said while giving me the card."Wth!!!!!Ohh mianhae..I supposed not to say that again.Btw..WHY ARE MUM GIVING THAT CARD TO YOUU!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled.

You dont have to shout..I know youre that angry but not that loud..you know I hate shouting..Btw it says that you're marriage are next week"Eunji said and feel little bit angry at first."Whatttttt!!!!Ohhh mianhae again.Why are the marriage is next week?!Why it can be when I was 100 years old"I said and Eunji laughing till death while I gave her a death glare and she stopped laughing.While we waited till the mall,me and Eunji kept watching try not to laugh challenge but we kept lose because it was to funny.We also watched try not to get scared while me and Eunji holding hands but got scared every time the ghost came out.My phone are ringing and spoiled my time watching the horror video.When I looked at my phone.......it was omma..my life killer.When I heared the voice message that my omma gave..she said that "Naeun..You need to date Jungkook today.YOU NEED!"
I got silent for a moment and Eunji break the silent."Yahhhh!!!!We're arrived"she said while I looked outside and saw many shops."Eunji....my omma just texted me and she said this"I show her my phone."Daebak..do you want to date him?"she asked."Well..I need to listened to my omma.I think i nee-"I was cutted of by omma's message.l and I look at my phone again."Aishhh!!!Omma!!!"I yelled and Eunji took my phone.

Conversation:-
Omma:Naeun,you need to date Jungkook today.YOU NEED

Omma:He's waiting for you at the cafe in the mall.You're at the mall right..so better get going now.

End of conversation:-
(Naeun doesnt reply her omma's message)

"Let's go in to the mall.I need to go to that cafe now.I will come back to you later"I said and Eunji nodded.

At the cafe
Jungkook's POV
"Where the hell is she?!"my heart said."Annyeong..Jungkook oppa"Naeun do an aegyo.Daebak..I dont know she's that cute.My heart started to beated faster when she called me oppa."Okay..Stay calmed..acted just like always"my heart says."Yahh..Why are you staring at me.Is it because of my aegyo??"she said."Nothing...and why are you so late?I've waited here for an hour."Ohh..I don't know that we're gonna date.Omma just told me.Did you know our 'arranged' marriage is next week?"I asked."Ne..Arayo.Let's order first.A waitress came and take our order."I wanted to order Cappucino and want do you want?"I asked Naeun."I wanted the same as him"she told the waitress.Suddenly the waitress gave me a note with a number on it and give me a 'call me' sign.Naeun quickly took the paper and throw it on the waitress face."Dont you see we are dating?!"she yelled at her."It's not your husband right?"the waitress said."Soon..Its going to be next week.You can come if you want"she said and I suprised for what have she said.Suddenly Naeun took my hand and brought me outside the cafe.

"Urghhhh...I hate her"she said."It seems like youre jealous"I teased her."No....I am not.."she said and I saw her blushing."Awww..youre blushing"I started to tease her again."Aniyo.."she said again.Then I brought her to a place there is no one can see us."Yahh!!Why did you bring me here?"she asked and pinned her on the wall."I know you liked me.."I teased her."Yahh!!Let me go!!"she yelled."No one can hear you"I told her and I realized our face were inches away."Jungkook...."she said."Wae..."I replyed and start kissing her.

Naeun's POV
I felt something soft on my lips.When I open my eyes little bit I saw Jungkook kissed me.My heart beats faster.I feel I like Jungkook already but urghhh i dont know.I just kissed him back.His lips is so soft that could be a pillow.(It feels weird when I say this).

Skip time~
Naeun's POV
"I'll give you a ride"Jungkook said and we got in the car.Suddenly,I realized that I need to meet Eunji."Aishhh...I need to meet Eunji.I will text her"I said and Jungkook just be quiet.

Conversation:
Naeun:Eunji-ah..Are you still at the mall?

Eunji:No..because I know you will not come..andd....what happen between you two??

Naeun:Ummm......we kissed.....but not me that started first..It's him..

Eunji:Wow..Daebak..Ohh..I need to go..my mum called me from downstairs..Annyeong..

Naeun:Annyeong~

End of conversation

"Is she still there?"he asked."Aniyo..she went home already"I said."Good...Ohhh..we're here.."he said and I looked outside and saw my house."Annyeong..Jungkook oppa"as I kissed his cheek and he kissed my lips.I blushed but Jungkook doesnt realized it.I got out from the car and got in the house."So..how is your date with Jungkook?"omma asked."Fine.."I said and went upstairs.I got bathed and lay down on my bed.I looked my phone for minutes and fell asleep.

What will happen the next day?
Stay tune for the next chapter..Annyeongg!!!