43

So today is the day I get to surprise Julia. I felt like she had been a bit down lately and I wanted to cheer her up so I asked the nurses if it was okay to take her to the park.
I prepared a lunch with all her fave foods and I even got her a gift.

As I pushed open the doors to her room I heard small hiccups and sobs. I wondered what was wrong and softly opened her door further.

"Juju? What's wrong? I said a bit cautious not willing to hit the wrong snare. She turned her head towards me and after that to her shoes, she fumbled with her fingers before saying.

"It's nothing it is stupid anyway" trying to cut the topic short.

"Tell me it is obviously not nothing if it makes you cry" I said placing my stuff on the floor and walking towards her. I gave her a tight hug resting my forehead in the crook of her neck, she chuckled lightly which made a pang of joy erupt from my stomach.

"What is with all the stuff?" She said pointing towards a big beach bag and a big fluffy blanket.

"Ahhh well you see I, the awesome person that I am, have a surprise for you" I said teasingly giving her a small wink.

"Pshh tone down your ego just tell me"

"Oke oke I was trying to have a moment. One moment juju that was all I asked for, sometimes you really are mean you know that?"
I says fake hurt earning an eye roll from her.

I laughed and stepped close to her feeling her tense up, I brought my lips to her ear before saying possible the most moodkilling sentence ever.

"You know I can make your eyes roll back to when I-" I said cockily before I was cut off by Julia.

"Nurse" she said, almost screamed. Which earned her confused glances from me.

She cleared her throat before continuing her sentence. "There ehrr... is a nurse behind you"

My head must be a tomato at this point. I turned around to see a nurse almost rolling to the ground from laughter eying us with mischief in her eyes.

She looked amused by our embarrassed faces and gave me a small boy with bonbons.

"Margaret from the shop gave these to me for your surprise, don't tell anyone we gave you this for free" she said with a big smile.
Her laugh lines were now stringy evident and only then I saw how much of a motherly figure she presented. She had this calm and trustworthy vibe around her, she looked kind in every feature.

"Thank you Abigail" Julia spoke making me raid an eyebrow. So the knew each other...

________
I pushed Julia trough the park which was a bit cold. I made her put on her warmest clothes which earned me a "yes mom" in return.

I put the fuzzy blanket on top of her and packed the pick nick blanket and all the food on the handles.

The surrounding was really pretty. The trees were already losing leaves covering the ground with reds, yellows and oranges. The water was calm and so was the air.
Small dew drops made the grass glitter and here and there a small left over bird chirped.

I placed our pick nick blanket under a tree that shielded us from the light wind blows. After I took all the food out and the cans with hot chocolate and coffee I picked up Julia and carried her to the blanket. I frowned when I didn't smell the vanilla scent that always followed her but figured if was due to the hospital.

"A pick nick" she smirked at me making me giggle. "In the middle of autumn" she continues.

I smiled at her. "Whoa hold up, autumn is the best season of all!" I said.

She shook her head lightly, "why? It's cold, everything dies, it rains and the sky is mostly clouded and grey." She said with disbelief.

"You look at it the wrong way! In autumn you have Halloween, warm sweaters, spiced goods, tea, beautiful red landscapes, red with white spotted mushrooms and so much more it is the best season!" I said way to enthusiastic.

"You know you sound like a girl right?" She said while snickering.

I tackled her lightly making her squirm under me.

"Sexist much?"

"Your fat but is crushing me"

"Omg you think my bit is fat, that hurts so much"

"Did you ju-"

"Yeah I did live with it"

And after that we both burst out in laughter. Her high pitched giggles were the cutest thing I have ever heard. Her hands were hidden in her sleeves and pushed me playfully off her, but I didn't bulge.
Then out of no where she flips us over with the strength of chewbakka, yes I'm a buzzkill but I did not know how wto describe it differently.

She was now on top of me searching in my eyes for something, what? I don't know.

Het vibrant eyes rich with colors that I did not knew were my favorites before trailed down to my lips. Her hands were now on the sides of my face and she leaned in. Her hot breath fanned my lips and her nice was slightly touching mine. I leaned in loser making my lips grace hers before she pressed them against mine, her soft lips felt perfect on mine and I felt the happiest man on earth.

Now this was my favorite season for sure.

After a while we pulled apart and I was breathless. I was so fought up with her and everything she did that I almost forgot the small gift I got her.

I pulled a small box out of my pocket and gave it to her. My cheeks were probably red my now and I avoided her gaze before hearing her gasp.

Tears flooded her eyes and I was met with her eyes. She pulled out the small simple necklace I got her and the small paper that I wrote for her.

For the most Beautiful girl I have ever laid my  eyes on.
For the person I trust the most and will be there for me.
For the person who I hope will be my girlfriend.
For the girl with the cutest laugh and brightest eyes.
For the one and only girl I have ever loved.
Julia gills I love you.
Would you be my girlfriend.

"Yes" she said sobbing pulling me in for a hug. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and I tightened my arms around her.  I pulled back and kissed the top of her forehead.
She gave me the necklace so I could put it on her.

It was a simple silver necklace with a small leave on it, on the leave was a small Champaign pink diamond and on the other side of the leave was a small H. I thought it was perfect and would remind her of this certain day.
I was aware it was our first official date and I wanted to make it perfect, because that is what she deserved.

__________
A/N
Here is your long deserved update!!

WE DID IT WE GOT 9K!!!

Thank you for all the support and motivation, I love every single one of my readers.

Autumn is the best season right?

Until the next updatexxx