Avoiding

Zoe's P.O.V.

"And then I was just like 'I'm breaking up with you ' L but it was sad he looked horrible like he was going to break down and die. I feel so bad and horrible how could I do this? do you think Lemon had found out yet?" he shrugs

"C'mon man I told you! I told you Zoe if you loved him fine but don't mess with my boy Wade he's all I really have. " He says and I feel even worser.

"I know...... I'm sorry. "

"And he tried to talk to you? "

" Yeah he wanted to know I think but I could come to tell him so I just made him leave. Why am I such a bad person?" he looks at me and shrugs

"I don't know stop it Zoe. " He just says and I suppress a laugh since its not really the time.

"Hey la-" Wade says beginning to walk in through the door and I grab my bowl and dump it in the sink.

"No no doc please just tell me! what did I do?!" he yells and I just run towards the doctor house and cry. I let the tears slip I don't care who sees me I don't even care that I just woke up. I just pout and walk in sad and angry all at once. Why? why did I have to sleep with George what possessed me to do it?! lemon is going to murder me I know that plus I broke Wade Kinsella's heart and I actually miss him. I just sit down and dig my hands through my hair when there's a knock on the door and I don't look up not really caring who it is.

"Come in" I groan and the door creaks open and in waltz someone.

"Hey Zoe..... you ok? I saw you cry yourself over here...... you and Wade have a fight?" I look at him like he's mad or something.

"What are you mental? we had sex. So I had to break up with Wade cuz I felt guilty. " This takes him back and i hear something drop.

"YOU WHAT?!" lemon shouts and I groan knowing this is the takedown. This is how I die.

"Lemon sweetheart. "

"DONT YOU LEMON ME!!! WE ARE DONE GEORGE DO YOU HEAR ME?! THE WEDDING IS OFF! " she screams and walks out mad her heels clicking as she walks away angrily.

"Well then. " He sighs

"I'm sorry I-I just broke up your engagement. "

"Yeah well that's Lemon don't even sweat it tomorrow she will be crawling back you'll see. "

"But why do you keep claiming we had sex I'm pretty sure if we did I would remember it too. "

"Um we did.... like 3 weeks ago. " I admit

"What happened that you jumped to the conclusion it was me?" he asks not really in a mean way but a confused way.

"Well...... I woke up and saw you in the doorway I think a drink in your hand and I was naked in bed your shirt was off. " he laughs and lets out a 'hoo!'

"No no no Zoe you got that all wrong..... I was over painting Wade's place you 2 most of...... y'know since you were in his house. " I shake my head

"No no it wasn't like that...... if you were painting....... why would your shirt be off?"

"Because I was already in my suit I didn't want it getting dirty. " He admits

"So I didn't cheat on Wade?"

"Nor did I cheat on Lemon. "

"Huh? OMG I need to tell Wade!" I cheer happily and run to his house

"Thanks George. " I say though and he just chuckles

"No problem. "

"Wade! I'm sorry for avoiding you.... babe?" I say and confront him in his house and then I realize he's probably at the rammer jammer already. I jump up and begin to fast walk towards the rammer jammer god almighty I missed the boy. I enter and everyone claps and I just roll my eyes and head towards the bar and sit down. Wade spots me his eyes widen he breaths in as out and approaches me.