13

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as he stretched in his bed. 

He sat up and looked at the window.  He had forgotten to close it.

He quickly went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before making himself some breakfast.  He had started to work at the company he used to work before for a living.  It had already been a month and Taehyung still hadn't contacted Jungkook and Jungkook didn't want to be the one to initiate the first move this time. 

It was all up to Taehyung Now. 

After finishing his breakfast he set on cleaning the house.  In every nook and corner cob webs could be found and Jungkook wasnt so fond of them. 

He didn't forget to clean Taehyungs room. 

When he entered the room he sneezed instantly.  It wasn't only dusty it was also completely ruined due to seepage. 

Jungkook sighed as he set to clean the room.

He sweeped and mopped the room.  He washed the sheets and wrung it out in the sun along with the blankets.  He wiped every window and he also fixed the seepage problem.

As he was doing his chores he found a diary in one of Taehyungs bed side drawers. 

(if you have read the first part you will know that Taehyung had asked Yoongi to buy him a diary.)

Jungkook sat in the window sill of Taehyungs room. Well... His ex-room and flipped through the pages. 

Dear diary, 
                  Working in a strip club isn't really fun.  Men touch me. And it's utterly disgusting.  If the person who touches me in such a way isn't Jungkook...i mean... Jeon, then I will obviously hate it.  But I don't have enough money to pay for the rent as well the collage fees for Jungkook.  I have to do this. 

Jungkook read through all the content in the diary.  He felt hurt and missed Taehyung.  He was almost on the verge of calling the older up,just to hear his voice. 

When he reached the last page,  the content looked more like a letter for someone than a normal journal entry. 

Dear Jeon,
                   This is my last day in the household.  I have packed my luggage and soon am going to board an aeroplane to the States.  I'll miss you and I hate you for giving me up so easily.  Well I guess that it is the time for me to finally bid farewell.

Your father took me in when my family's company went bankrupt. I came to your house to stay peacefully but then I met you.  You were like a freaking tornado.  You were always set on destroying me.  Ha Ha.  But then as they say the eye of the tornado is always calm.  I knew that you were a good boy but just not able. 

Ah I hear foot steps.  Maybe it is you.  I need to go now future Jeon.  When and if you ever find this book, then that means that you became a capable person and cleaned my room.  Ha Ha.  Thanks for everything Jeon.

P. S. I dont know if you knew but I wanted to invite you to the movie before Jimin.  Take care.

Jungkook traced his fingers on the handwriting. 

He missed the old Taehyung and he hated the old him.