Holy Hell(just a small life update)

HOLY HELL 3K READS ON HERE AND 5K ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT,okay first off,why??? Second off,hello! i am not dead,as some may think and i thought i might give a small update on this fanfiction. Now i know i havent updated in ages,but that isnt anything new really. Yes i will finish this fanfiction,but i kinda wanted to ask on your opinions on this. Now i kinda wanted to go with a Unisex fanfic,and make a seperate smut part(means one male and one female part since its impossible to do that unisex) and i kinda want your opinion on how this fanfiction should end. yes it will come to an end eventually(maybe soon? who knows)and i would need some ideas of how it could end. now i havent really read any fanfictions in maybe..2-3 years? yeah,its been a while. and i wasnt sure how this one should end. it could be a happy ending,means scar and reader go and live a happy life with 69 kids,or a bad ending,means it will end bad for reader,or scar. now i need to know,which one you would prefer as it will really impact the fanfiction and which path it is going. i would love to do something where the reader decides which patch and actions to choose,but sadly this isnt possible for me to do. anyways..

how should the fiction come to an end? good,or bad? please vote as it will set the stone for the end of the story,and the next chapters.

Thank you for reading so far,and thanks for the 8k ready this story has in total.