Chapter 2

Skyla

The next morning, Hiccup and I were walking through the woods, Hiccup was telling me a story he has experienced with his friends before I met him.

"You shouldn't seen Ruffnut, her wing was covered with berries and everyone thought that she was hurt, but it turns out it was Tuff playing a prank." 

I scratched my head, "Ok, Hiccup, that seems weird. Why did Tuffnut do something like..." 

I smell something. 

"Hey, Sky, what is it?" Hiccup asks curiously at me.

"Get to the bushes, now." I said, to the Night Fury.

He nods in a hurry and went towards the bushes to keep himself safe. 

I saw a Hunter and was searching for something, or in this case a dragon.

I coroner him with a blast and he was surprised and stunted to see me.

He was about to strike, but I managed to cut his spear in half, and I pulled him up towards me with my mouth.

His hood was revealed, and that was when I was in pure amazement and shock.

It was Tai, my childhood best friend who I haven't seen in seven years! I was in total amazent of how much he has grown up to be, it has been very long time.

I dropped him to the ground, as he pants with a nervous gesture. I took a deep breath to speak to him for the first time .

"Tai?" I asked curiously, "Is that you?"

Tai

As soon the dragon spoke my name, I couldn't believe it. Gothi and Eric said about her being a dragon is actually true!

"Tai? Is that you?" She asks curiously.

"Skyla? Is it really you?" I ask. 

She said, "Of course it's me, what you expect it to be?"

I looked at her and examined her, "When Gothi and your brother said you were a dragon, I didn't expect it to be real." 

She said, amazed of how I figured out about her identity as a dragon.  "Oh. I guess you didn't know." 

I crossed my arms, "Yeah, it seems like it. Why you didn't tell me?"

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I have to. It was my choice, Tai." 

"Oh, and why is that?" I ask.

"Wait, first of all, how you find me, and how you can understand me?" 

I got my bag out and pulled out the amulet.

She was amazed that I kept it all these years.

"You kept this? After all of these years."

"This amulet symbolizes us as one. In order for me to be married, we must go back to Hukani Falls... " 

"Just like when we were kids?"

"And burn it." 

She was shocked. "You can't be serious." 

"Look, we have to go together... or else it wouldn't work." 

"What wouldn't work?" I see a Night fury coming out of the bushes and he has three legs.

"Tai, this is my brother, Hiccup. Hic, Tai." She introduces me to her brother.

Hiccup looks impressed of seeing me for the first time.

"So... you're Tai! Sky was just talking about you." 

I looked at her which she blushed a little then scolded her brother, "Hiccup!" 

"What? It's the truth! And besides, why you want my sister anyway?"

"I need her to go back with me to Hukani Falls, our secret hangout when we were kids." 

Hiccup said, "Oh. That's cool! I want to see it, besides Blueberry Hills can wait." 

Skyla ask, "You sure?" Hiccup nods in agreement.

So, we begin our journey, but I remain silent, not wanting to cause any weirdness between Hiccup and Skyla.

Hiccup said, "So, Tai, I guess that you didn't suspect Skyla to being a dragon, huh? 

Well, I can tell you everything if you want to hear it." 

"You would do that?" I ask in curious tone.

The dragon nods, "Absolutely."