Chapter 7

The twins, Angelia, and Hermione went to the living room. Bill looked up from the Daily Prophet and smiled at the twins. He was shock to see Hermione walk through to the couch. Hermione sat with Charlie on the other couch. Charlie turned from the fire and said,

"Hermione Granger, where have you been?"

"I have been around, here and there but right now at Fred and George's apartment. They have been nice enough and let me stay there with them and Angelia." Hermione explained with a smile.

"So that is where you magically disappeared to. That makes more sense." Charlie said.

"Yep, Hermione has been a great help at the shop. We are going to miss her when she goes back to Hogwarts." Fred said.

Hermione just smiled, she did not know what to say about that. Hermione always knew that Fred is a flirt to everyone. She just smiled at him and said,

"Awe Freddie, it won't be that long. I will miss you both too. It is not going to be the same not working at the shop."

Fred smiled at Hermione and was about to say something before they heard someone say something behind them,

"What are you doing here?"

The Weasley, Angelia, and Hermione turned around to the stairs. There stood was Ron Weasley starring at Hermione. She did not say anything. Hermione did not know what to say to Ron. She still was mad at him and he knows it. But a man voice said,

"Mamma invited us all to dinner and I think Hermione was involved with 'us all'."

It was Fred that spoke. He had air quotes when he said 'us all'. Hermione smiled to Fred. He was so sweet to stand up to Ron. The Weasley Twins never asked her what happened that day at the Burrow that day when Hermione left. They know that it was pointless to ask her. She was never going to tell them. Well not back then though. But if they asked now, she just might tell them.

Hermione was more close to both of them. She loved talking to them. They are actually smart and they have deep conversations with each other. Hermione would have never believed herself in the past if someone told her that she would be good friends with the Weasley twins. But now she would have changed her mind. It was the best thing of Hermione moving in with those two.

No one said a word in the living room. All you heard was Mrs. Weasley scream that it was dinner time. Everyone was heading to the backyard to eat. But Hermione just stood there looking at Ron. He was not moving either. Fred came over to Hermione and touched her arm. Hermione looked at him and smiled. Both of them left together. You could see in Ron's face that he did not like that. Even though Ron is mad at Hermione, he still loves her. But he will never admit to it.

Everyone was sitting down. They all keep an eye on Hermione; no one could believe that she seemed happier. Harry smiled at his best friend. He knows that it has been a while for her to be that happy. Everyone went into their own conversation. Harry started one with Hermione.

"So how is it living with Fred and George?" Harry asked.

"It is nice. I you are never bored there." Hermione said taking a sip from her drink.

"Oh really?" Harry asked surprised.

"I know. I am as shocked as you are. If you have told me that a long time ago I would be living with the pranksters of Hogwarts. I would have told you, you were mad and said that you have gone mental." Hermione started to say, "But now, I don't think I can imagine myself not living with them."

"I can honestly tell you that this is the first time I have ever seen you so happy, besides the war ending." Harry said.

"Yes you are right. I am actually happy. They understand me and let me be." Hermione started not knowing the whole table was listening. "They are so much fun. You would not believe that the twins are actually smart."

"You just learned this now Granger, and how long have you been living with us." George said as a joke.

Everyone started to laugh. Even Hermione giggles at that. Then she said,

"You know what I mean Georgey. I am saying that you guys are really civil people and fun guys to hang out with. You have made my world expand a little bit more every day."

"Well, you are a gift to have. We are blessed to have you as our guest. You are a great cook, hard worker in the shop, and you helped us improve on our inventions. We can't thank you enough for all of that." Fred said, and George added on by saying,

"Yeah, Freddie is right. You have improved our inventions and you are an amazing cook. You are up there with mamma." George looked at everyone and said, "If you have not had her cooking, then you are missing out. She is a great cook and when she makes her fudge brownies. You would think you went to heaven. They are that good."

"Fred George, you are too much. Thank you for saying all that sweet stuff. But I have to thank you for letting me stay there. You two are some gentlemen. You have not just given me a place to stay but you have given me a place to call home." Hermione said with a smile.

Everyone went back to their own thing. But Fred could not stop looking at Hermione. When Hermione looked up and caught him starring. He would just smile and blush. That made Hermione giggles a little bit. She whispered something to Ginny and they both laughed at that. When dinner was done everyone went to the living room to relax.

No one knows what time it was. Until Bill said,

"I must be going. I have a big day tomorrow and if I don't leave now. I will never get enough sleep. Good bye all."

"Bye Bill." Everyone said.

Right after Bill left Charlie went back home also. Hermione finally looked at her watch and showed Fred the time. Fred nodded and got up and said,

"We should also be going."

"Oh must you go? Can't you stay the night?" Mrs. Weasley said.

"I don't know." Hermione was about to say.

"I don't see why not." George and Fred said together.

"Oh joy. Then it is settled. Hermione can stay in Ginny's room and Fred and George can stay in their old room. Unless one of you two want to take Charlie's room." Mrs. Weasley said.

"I will take Charlie's room mamma." Fred said.

Everyone went up to bed. Hermione walked into Ginny's room. As she walked in there she was gulfed into a great big hug. Once the hug was over she was face to face to Ginny.

"Trying to scare me Ginny?" Hermione asked.

"Sorry, I am just so excited. I miss have you here." Ginny said.

"Yeah, I missed you too. So, how are things?" Hermione asked.

"I am fine. How about you? Is there something going on with you and Fred?" Ginny asked wondering.