1. Friday

(Skylar's P.O.V)
*Rrringgggg* My alarm goes off once again. I sigh and get off the couch and walk to the kitchen. i open the oven and take my pizza out with a towel (So my hands won't burn off)

After i cut it in slices i sit back on ths couch, turning on the tv. "Today a creepy clown has been spotted at this house;" a picture of a clown with a balloon in the shimmery moonlight of a house, taken by a security camera is shown. "W-wait a minute.. Is that the house around the corner? Seriously? I tought the whole clown-apocalypse was over." I talk to myself as i take a bite of a slice.

*Ring* i sigh and stand up, opening the door to see Kyle.. My best friend since middle school. "Sup?" he asks and i chuckle. "Come in." i smile and walk back to the living room. He follows me and sits next to me on the couch.

"What r you doing here at..-" I look at the watch I've gotten from my mom when she died, exactly 2 and a half years ago. "8 pm?"

"Just.. Did you see the news? There's a-" i interrupt him, finishing his sentence "clown in that creepy house around the corner? Yes.. I saw the news."

Without asking he grabs a slice of my pizza and takes a bite. "We should check it out." he says chuckling knowing I'm afraid of clowns. "Ug, asshole."

He smiles "Can i stay at your house for the night?" "In a fight with your girlfriend?" "Yup.."
I sigh and smirk "Sure thing. the couch is yours." he rolls his eyes and starts eating another slice.

After we finish the pizza i yawn. "I think Imma sleep.." "Goodnight Sky" he smiles and i get off the couch, walking upstairs.

I quickly brush my teeth, take my makeup off and get into my pyjamas. 3 am. Luckily It's weekend.

Kinda short chapter.. I know. 😂