Emilio is what?!

Emilio POV
Honestly how in the world will I tell her? I just got back from work and I'm heading over to y/n's house. I decided today was the day I told her. I just got to her house and she is sitting on the couch with her dog. "Oh hey Emilio. I didn't think you got off this early today" she told me. "Oh yeah well I think I'm just gonna say it. But before I do I should ask you. Do you truly love me?" 

"Well of course I do Emilio! What kind of question is that?"  If only she had known where I was going with this. 

"Well y/n I think we should break up." 

"What why would you say that am I a terrible girlfriend or something????????"

"No of course not you are perfect"

I told her and she just looked shocked. I could tell she wanted me to leave, so I left the house without saying anything. I told her I was gay. I went back home and Ivan was standing there. Did he find out?? I didn't tell him yet so how would he know?

"Emilio? Is there something you have to tell me?" 

"No I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh yeah? Then what is this I found in your room"

Ivan held up a notebook that I had written down a bunch of Kpop idols names in. They were all guys.......with no shirts on. So I had to tell him. I told him I was gay and he just told me to get out. Why can't they except me for who I am? The next day I saw this cute costumer at work, so I asked him for his number. He looked like one of those Korean idols I liked. OMG THAT IS A KPOP IDOL! His name was Bam Bam from the band Got7. How did I not recognize him? I acted all cool but in reality I was freaking out. I have his number now and I think he likes me. Well I guess I will just have to find out what will happen tomorrow. 

Author's note: 

Hey everyone. Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed this story so far. Also sorry that I made Emilio gay, I just thought this would be a good idea for a story and yeah. Well hope you enjoyed!!!!