The orphanage

"(Y/N) And Hannah come to the intervening room!" You hear Mrs. Baker shout from the speaker. It woke you up, but you were happy. It couldn't be! Was someone going to adopt you??? "HANNAH! ONE OF US IS GOING TO BE ADOPTED!" You two were happier than ever. You quickly put on your ripped red jeans, an Adam Lambert hoodie, some boots and a Queen Beanie. Maybe the person who was going to adopt one of you liked Adam!

   You waited for what had seemed like forever, just as you started to lose hope, Hannah came out screaming and crying tears. You couldn't tell if they were joyful or sad. You walked in. You couldn't believe your eyes! Were you dreaming!? Adam Lambert day on the seat in front of you! He took his shades off. "OMG ADAM!!!" You helped happily. You diddnt even think of asking, you just hugged him. He hugged you back. "Woah! Fan! Haha!" Adam chuckled. "I like your hoodie😏" He said. "Awe-we thanks!!" You shout. You cover your mouth. Adam gets up and walks over to you. He hugs you again. "It's okay!" He said in a high pinched tone. "I know, I was afraid you would explode too." You laughed at his comment.

    After the interview you felt so nervous. What if he adopted Hannah and not you? You both walked up to the picking table. Your heart beating faster than ever before.  "Both of you look at the papers to see who the nice gentlemen adopted." Mrs .Baker told you and Hannah. You first admired your idols handwriting, then your heart stoped. "I will adopt (Y/N)" you read. You diddnt have a reaction until you read it 10 times. Were you blind? You diddnt say anything. You hugged Hannah, packed all your things and ran too the exit door. Once again you couldn't believe your own eyes to see you favorite person, the person you cared the most for waiting right there for you with love and the promise locked in his soul to be with you. "Adam I've been with you for far longer than this. Since 2009. And I'm 13." You said. "I can tell!" He chuckled looking at your clothes.
       The ride home was pretty quiet until he turrned up the radio. After a Taylor swift song played, his song "Better Than I Know Myself" started to play. You hummed. When it got to the chorus you started to sing, progressively getting louder. When the song ended, adam smiled at you, you smiled at him. "GURL YOU GOOD AT SINGING!" He said existed. "Omg thank you!" You were so happy! "We should do  a duet together!" He said as he turrned the wheel into his driveway. "WOAH!!!" You said as you looked at his huge house.  Adam and you chuckled together. He unlocked the door. Beauty bursted onto your vision.

I'll update this story again soon!💕💎✌🏻