Mori's Note😔

Hi everyone its me Mori, how have you guys been doing these past few weeks?..😄
.
.
.
.
.
For me its been tiring and aggravating because of highshool, doing makeup work for 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th period.. Waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning, everyday to get to school early. Going back and forth with due date school projects for 1st (Math) and 5th period (languages arts).
.
.
.
.
Gomen'nasai my lovely guest and friends, for not being able to update more of chapters in my books, as I hope to do. But coming home from school really tired and with so much schoolwork and homework to do. I had to set my books: Ask/Say Mori-senpai and My everyday life in and out of the host club aside. I know it is kinda of sad. But say no more, I plan on updating more chapters sometime in November, where I'll be free of completing my math project that is due..
.
.
.
.
So starting somewhat November 10th, that's where I'll be updating and talking to you guys more often and in hopes that nothing important will come from my agenda and fully takes all my undivided attention.
*Nervously chuckles while rubbing the back of my neck*

I hope not though, it will really make me angry and annoyed *mumbles to self*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anyways until then....
"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US"
~MASTER YODA

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US"~MASTER YODA