~☆~¢нαρтєя 05~☆~

Jimin: It's getting colder. Let's go to our Bed....it's time to warm it

I double wided my eyes, looked up at him and saw his naughty smirk. I turned my expression to glare, i tried to pull away from his grip but...couldn't. He is holding me so tightly, that i could not even move at all.

Me: STOP!! LET ME GO!!

Jimin: Woah....your wild and angry side makes me wild

I stepped on his foot, and kicked his knee very hard but as i looked up thinking he was hurt......he was absolutely fine, he was holding his laugh inside but now....he was laughing at me, saying that that was weak and did not even hurt.

Jimin: Wow, Humans really are weak

I gasped as he leaned in, i turned my head and felt his warm breath near my ear, which tickled me a bit.

Jimin: I don't feel pain...Kitten...

Me: W-wha-!

He leaned back and our faces are now only inches away from each other. His eyes lowered and looked at my lips, he then looked up at my eyes and smirked widely. He slowly leaned in, which made me wide my eyes again and gasp.

I tried stepping back but he pulled me into him tightly, i couldn't step away nor pull away. I was trapped in his arms, and grip.

Me: Stop....STOP!!

I yelled as i hit his chest, hard.

I closed my eyes, tightly, begging for God to stop this horror. Suddenly...i felt something soft touch my lips, i slowly opened my eyes and wided them as i saw Jimins lips against mine. I was so shocked that i froze in place, i did not dare to move a muscle, too shocked and surprised. Why would he kiss me? ...My first kiss...

....now belongs to this bastard...

No Ones's Pov

Yui felt his lips slowly leave hers, she then noticed him slowly lean back. He slowly opened his eyes, to the sight of my Yui's tears. He didn't know why she had tears roll and fall from her cheeks and eyes. He didn't understans that at all. He had somehow...felt guilty because he did not understand what made her so sad, to make her cry. His hand slowly reached up towards her cheek, he wiped her wet tears with his long yet cute finger. He felt...somehow strong because he was able to make a human cry but....his other part just....is making him feel guilty and terrible about his actions. He did not know which ones to believe and to choose, he decided to just stay still and quiet, to see what Yui might do. Without his notice, Yui pushed him and...slapped him so hard making his head fly to the other direction. He touched his red cheek, he kept his head that way as he heard Yui yell at him.

Yui: YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!

With that....he heard her footsteps.....slowly fade. That's when he looked up and saw his human run away from him. He...did not move, her words made him stand still and not move.

🌸Yui's Pov🌸

I started running and running, away from this bastard. I even exited this terrible Mansion, i entered the Dark Forest and kept running, hoping to find a street or any normal building with HUMANS!

I kept running and running. I then could not breath anymore, i stopped on the way and leaned my shoulder on a Tree and was breathing heavily. I slowly slided down and was on the ground, sitting on the grass and looked at my lap, thinking at what i should do if it gets dark. It is slowly getting dark.....what should i do?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤