|Our Dose of Classified| ON HOLD UNTIL 2021

^Trailer coming soon!^

"Focusing on your music is what's best for your future..."

At least that's what her mother had always told her. And living in the strict family she did, she'd be damed if she'd ever go against her wishes. Mainly having to deal with the pain of her past, she never lived a normal teenage life.

Piano, school, home.

That had become Riley's way of living, up until the first day of her freshman year at college. But it wasn't just any college, it was the college of her dreams. The music school she'd dreamt of getting into since the day she'd first learned how to even play the keys on the instrument she'd always found fascinating.

Nothing, and no one could stand in the way of her future.

That is, until one person in particular turns his eyes towards her direction...

One very attractive, blue eyed music professor, to be more specific. But she wasn't gonna let something as stupid as getting mixed with a teacher ruin everything she's worked for.

Not intentionally at least...

____________

Warning! This book includes dark themes that may be triggering for some readers!

This book is a bit different from the kind I usually write, so you've been warned. But it'll be a bit pg when it comes to certain parts, it's still Teen Fiction.