Life Ruiner - Part 2

Sitting on a chair I let out a sigh. Already changed into my gear, I pulled my boots out of my bag, dropping them to the floor.

I just stared blankly at the floor, I couldn't be bothered for anything.

Melody hadn't been around for about a week, and it got me worried. Was it something with the baby? Or had she just really gone out of her way to avoid me at all costs? If that was the case, then she was doing a pretty great job at it.

"Hey.", a voice broke me out of my thoughts.

Looking up I saw Dave looking at me, a slightly concerned look on his face. "You alright?", he asked.

"Yeah.", I cleared my throat. "Just fine.", I nodded before putting my boots on, lacing them up.

"So..uh, you haven't seemed the same since that night I had to pull you off of Christian."

I didn't say anything.

"And he said something about Melody being pregnant. I know it's not my place to snoop around and stuff, but is everything okay?", he asked pulling a chair up infront of me, sitting down.

My movement slowly stopped as I slowly looked up at Dave, the same expression on his face since he started talking to me. Sighing, I looked to the side before shaking my head.

"Everything isn't okay.", I spoke.

He looked at me as to say continue.

"I did a bad thing, a really bad thing what caused me to lose her, and now she's pregnant with my baby and she isn't even speaking to me, for all I know she hates me.", I explained.

"How are you so sure?"

I went to answer, only to not find the words so I just shrugged in reply.

"Sounds like a right situation.", Dave smiled slightly. "But just give her time Randy, maybe that's all she needs."

"I'm trying but it's just difficult, I just want her to hear my side of it and tell her how sorry I am but I know she'll probably think I'm lying.", I sighed.

"I know but right now, you need to focus on our match next and Survivor Series this Sunday."

I nodded in reply.

Tapping my shoulder twice he gave me another smile before standing up. "I'll see you at gorilla, don't be late.", Dave spoke before walking out of the locker room.

Taking a deep breath I decided to just concentrate on the match ahead. Standing up I headed out of the locker room only to have someone barge past me.

"Woah, watch it."

Seeing the familiar blonde hair, I noticed it was Trish. Wondering what was up I decided to go after her. "Hey, Trish! Wait up."

She stopped in the corridor, turning around to face me, she looked pretty pissed off.

"What's wrong?"

"Melody.", she stated simply.

"Mel? She's back?"

Well, at least she's back at work. At least I know she's okay.

"Yeah, she's back and seems to think that everybody has to be on her side all because of this stupid situation."

"What do you mean?"

Wow, I'm asking way too many questions here.

"I went to ask her how she was, how her trip back to Toronto was, and all of a sudden she starts blaming you for her life being ruined. How you made the bet, got her pregnant and now her parents aren't speaking to her. Then she has the audacity to say that I'm only taking your side because I slept with you!"

"She said that?", I frowned.

Trish nodded in reply, "I have no idea what her problem is."

"Maybe it's just hormones or something.", I shrugged. "Wait, you said her parents aren't talking to her?"

"Nope, they fount out you're the father and things didn't exactly sound like they went well after that.", she replied.

"Shit.", I muttered as I leaned up against the wall. "I really have messed up her life."

"Hey c'mon, Randy."

"No Trish, I really have. I did the lowest thing to her, she's pregnant and her parents aren't even speaking to her. That should be the one support system that should always be there for you but they aren't and I've ruined that." I looked down, shaking my head. "I need to fix this."

"And how do you expect to go about doing that Randy? No offence but Melody isn't talking to you and I'm pretty sure you're the last person her parents want to see appear on their doorstep.", Trish shrugged.

"But if it makes her life any easier then it's worth a shot, right?", I asked with a slightly hopeful look on my face.

Trish looked like she was contemplating my idea.

"I don't know, maybe. Just don't go doing anything stupid, okay.", she spoke before walking off.

I stayed leaning against the wall, in thought about this.

Would it actually be a good idea to go to Toronto and visit Melody's parents by myself and tell them about all this. If there is anyone they should be mad at, it should be me, not her.

Melody needs her parents right now, especially since she's completely cut me off altogether and is a little rocky with Trish. Plus, me not trusting that creepy little bastard Christian who keeps lurking around, I want her to have the right people around her as she goes through this pregnancy.

"Hey, Orton!"

I looked to see Triple H standing down the hallway.

"Match up, get your ass to gorilla.", he spoke before walking off.

Sighing, I willingly pulled away from the wall as I made my way.

-

Walking backstage from my match, I made my way down the corridor. My match against Dave had gone well, winning it.

Turning down the corridor I stopped at the sight of Melody..and Christian. My face pulling into a look of dislike as I witnessed these two.

Mel's face looked like she had been crying, streaked with tears. Christian wiped them away with his hands as she stared up at him. He soon walked away as Melody's vision locked with mine, seeming a little taken aback that I was here.

Should I go and talk to her, like I've wanted to?

And what? Just have her throw it all back in your face and not believe you? Yeah, good luck, pal.

I wanted to move to walk towards her but it felt like my feet were stuck to the floor, keeping me stationary in the place I was.

God, this is frustrating.

Tensing my jaw, I let out a huff only to be cut off by Dave standing next to me. Turning my head to the side, I looked at him.

"Meeting about the match at Survivor Series in five, don't be late.", he said briefly. I nodded in reply before he walked away.

Turning my attention back to Melody, I let out a breath before I decided to just head off and get myself in some form of better state then I was now, also to look alittle more presentable.

Well, there is one chance gone where you could have talked to her, gone.

Mentally kicking myself as I walked down the corridor.

-

Sigh, this was suppose to be posted like days ago but long story cut short, medical problems got in the way, therefore delays on my writing.

It sucks.

Nonetheless, here it is!

Also shoutout to @deanambrosesmile for the CLB thing, it reminded me of what Stone Cold nicknamed him and felt I had to throw it in there.

Hope you liked the update, comments and votes appreciated.

Thanks for reading!