22

Omniscient

Trixie shoved her fake stomach into the back of her closet, before closing it, and picking the baby off of the bed.

"You are just the cutest thing" She cooed, and his lip twitched before he gurgled back.

He didn't have to be round his daddy to be like him.

Trixie moved to put him down again, but he whined until she held him close, and fell asleep almost immediately.

He was laying there for five minutes after his bottle, even though he was already sleepy, expecting to be held.

-

"You fine, you not hurt" Bryson hugged his favorite braceface as she cried to him.

Most of the girls in the room were jealous because Indie had privileges.

And Bryson wrapped around her finger.

"What'chu wanna do? I'a tell Behnum we leavin'."

Indie wiped her face. "I have to pack up my stuff"

Everyone was moving out of the house today, and into a new one because the neighborhood they were currently in was receiving too much publicity.

"Could you help her pack, Bryson?" Behnum walked through the room quickly with a trail of six girls behind her, all gripping suitcases.

"Yeah. Even though I don't like you"

She shot her younger brother a glare. "You confirmed that you don't want to know the kid. You just want to be difficult"

"So?" He stood up with Indie, and walked to her room.

On the way there, he saw Deema and Metzi for the first time in months.

He honestly thought Behnum had them killed.

"You'a tell me what happened?" Bryson repeated his question from earlier, and did his best to appear unfazed.

He grabbed a suitcase before unlocking her dresser drawers, and sitting down on the floor.

His phone vibrated, and rang at the same time.

Malija was calling, and when he rejected it, Nasira was calling too.

The text message was from Keziah.

They must be in cahoots.

Indie took her place in his lap, and he brushed his lips against the side of her face.

Bryson opened up her underwear drawer, and put a clean pair of panties in his mouth.

When Indie tried to snatch it, he snatched it himself before sinking his hand down into his boxers and leaving them there.

"They mine"

Indie left him alone, and turned away from him before she folded up her comforter.

"Promise you won't get mad"

"Oh my gooood" Bryson groaned, knowing he was ready to get upset.

"Bryson"

"I. Promise." He bit his lip.

"I had sex with a guy at one of Behnum's events-"

"Bet" Bryson looked at the girls going to the other side of the room, and digging through somebody's stuff.

"You're not giving me a chance" She wiped her face.

"You ain't even supposed to be having sex at no type of events, cause you underage. How old was the nigga?"

"Thirty-ish? . . .fourty-ish"

"Oh"

"He wanted to see me again, and I said no, but he was persistent, and I rejected him again, and he talked down on me, telling me stuff I already knew. And then he was yelling at me, and he pulled out a gun and started shooting" Indie pointed across the room. "One of my roommates died, and nobody even cares. They just take her stuff, and move on"

"Just be glad it ain't you. Stop cryin'."

Bryson

"Aye lil shordy! Pop my whoady! Pockets on pinnochio pokin', yuh! Hit her from the back, damn that bitch bleedin'. Said I knocked her period on."

I didn't expect Femi to be here, all unpregnant and whatnot.

Our little whatever we had going on was over, but the weight she kept on her was looking nice.

"Hi, Zaddy" One of Indie's friends pushed up against me, and looked around for Behnum.

"You not tryna get caught forreal forreal. Everybody don't get a come up"

"I just want to dance wi'chu. You worried?"

"Worried for what? What's your name?" I pulled her up against me.

"Evren"

"Hi, Bryson" I got tapped on the shoulder, and turned to see Keziah.

"How you doin'? I'm ready to get a dance" I informed.

"Come find me after that. For a real dance" She undid the first button on my shirt. "You dress nicely"

I always dressed up when I went to clubs. It attracted people.

Keziah walked away, and I don't think she was wearing any panties.

"Hold up, I gotta go. Call me or whatever. Get my number from Indie" I slid through people, and caught up with Keziah.

"You nasty" I leaned down to her ear, and she backed into me.

"It's not nasty. I'm grown" She said, and brushed her lips against my ear.

"You was just doin' this to tease. I think you innocent, Keziah from the Chanel store, smelling good as fuck" I kissed on her neck, and she started to grind into me.

Her dress started to rise, and I don't even know what song was playin', but the bass was knockin' at my fuckin' head.

Won't nobody paying attention to us.

I rubbed her thighs, and she continued to shake her ass.

"You don't do this often" I grabbed her waist, and slid her waist up and down around my torso so that she could catch a good feel of me.

She turned around, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How do you know?" She pecked my lips, and I reached down to squeeze her raw ass.

I think I liked kissing more than the average nigga.

"I can just tell" She messed with my zipper teasingly.

"You got them heels on, and they make you just the right height to take dick"

I got snatched up by the back of my neck, and turned to face the shortest devil I ever seen.

"Hey, Behnum" I refused to let go of the ass I was holding.

"You think somebody playin' with you. You reallllllly think somebody playin' with you"

I let go of Keziah's ass cause Behnum was getting big mad.

"I ain't even drink. I'm all sober, not suckin' no titties or nothin'." I explained. "I can't dance?"

"I swear if you're not on your best behavior, Bryson. You know I don't like you at these events" Behnum didn't bother to tell him to go home because she knew he wouldn't.

-