Chapter 20: The past

(Yandere-chan POV) (I know Miranda's pov comes next but I wanted to change it just for today)
A few Months ago, I was a School murderer... um.. I hated pretty much every girl who talked to Taro...Which, believe it or not, he lives in my neighborhood again... I just hope he doesn't know anything about the Girls that went missing every time they asked to hang out....
(Up to this point, half this chapter is gonna be based on Yandere Dev's Video . I hope I don't get copyrighted or anything.) ( Miranda wasn't around at this time and as I said In the beginning of the story, Miranda isn't real. I made her up.)

Kokona: * Goes into locker and sees letter by Yandere-chan*
A few minutes later...
Kokona: Ayano... my Father 's out of money for his debt...
Yandere-chan: Maybe I can help you.... Your father owns debt to Musume's father... He's using the money for his own daughter...Just earlier today...Musume was just Bragging about Getting New Shoes....some handbags.... and Some jewelry....trust me...it was annoying...just hearing the same things....she's really Ungrateful and is spoiled.... I'd be mad if I were you...

Kokona: So my Dad is paying his debt for a little brat..?! *huffs* this is a joke!

Yandere-chan: I'd wish to say it was...but it isn't....

Kokona:...

A few moments after school had ended

Kokona: Alright Ayano. So what's first??

Yandere-chan: well, stay quiet... Musume will hear you...

Musume: Is that Kokona I hear???

Kokona: Why do you ask?!

Musume: rumors go around about you...gee, I'd be trying to stop those rumors... but it seems like they're true...

Kokona: No they're not!

Musume: Hmm...you Should slouch off your dad for money...

Kokona: * Tears fall from her cheeks* I can't because my Dad is giving his debt to YOUR dad!

Musume: PSS... *bursts into laughter * so you're taking this all out on me because your father is pathetic like you?! *continues saying mean things to Kokona *

Yandere -Chan: * Leaves behind Kokona's Back*

Kokona: SHUT UP!! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPPPPP! *Starts hitting the life out of Musume with a baseball bat* *stops in shock* what have I done?! * *covered in Musume's Blood*
She's not dead is she...?

*Sirens in front of Ayano's House. * Cops: YOURE UNDER ARREST! COME WITH US!
Flashback ends
Apparently, I called the cops when it was my plan to get Kokona in serious trouble... and... I think she's still in jail... I don't know! But that was the past!
Yandere-chan tells Miranda the whole story
So THAT REALLY happened?! THAT WAS AWESOME!
Yes I know...there was definitely more to my life before mom and dad adopted you..
YEP!