Chapter 2

It's been days now sense we have moved to NJ and I'm usually home alone while my mom works all day , but even with my mom being gone and me being alone , I still haven't met any- *knock* *knock* *knock* "oh great my moms home" , I stand up and roll my eyes walking to the door expecting to see my mom

I opened the door almost hitting myself with how fast I opened it, that's not surprising though , I usually get annoyed or mad easily , after almost getting hit I look up and my jaw drops right before I was going to say "Mom why are you here" I see the most beautiful person I've ever seen before , beautiful brown hair that looks as fluffy as clouds , those big hazel eyes looking into my soul , his lips look just as amazing as the rest of him , and his body was just .. wow. I'm speechless just staring at him until he speaks up "hey I saw that your new to the neighborhood and I thought I would drop by and say hi" he says smiling wow his smile was just gorgeous "oh my name is Ethan by the way" he continues as he keeps looking at me right in the eyes in a way no one has ever looked at me before. I suddenly feel embarrassed realizing I'm still in my pj's "oh yeah" I snap out it "yeah I am new I moved in a couple days ago" I said smiling "also my name is Amelia"

Ethan's POV :
She was beautiful , she had the most stunning eyes , bright green with yellow and blue all around them , and her beautiful long brown hair that frames her face perfectly and her beautiful button nose and perfectly shaped lips colored a rosy pink. She was just... perfect. "also my name is Amelia" she says , wow even a gorgeous name. Amelia , that name will be stuck in my head now. "Hey so I have to go home for dinner but I'll see you later?" I say smiling but not wanting to leave. "Yeah I will defiantly see you later" Amelia says with a big smile on her face, her smile is breath taking. I leave after a few seconds of silence closing the door behind me with Amelia still on my mind.

Amelia's POV:
'I don't think I've ever wanted to open that door and see someone over again so bad' I think to myself running over to my bed so I could re-think what just happened. 'Ethan ... Ethan ... Ethan what a beautiful name for a beautiful person' I can't stop thinking about him , this isn't good. 'I just met him, I just met him' I keep replaying in my brain trying to shake the thought of him out of my mind.

Hours later
I eventually got my mind off of Ethan and focused on drawing , a hobby of mine. I turn on calm music and dim my lights so they turn a pinkish color and sit down to draw and think about the new school year , and the new people... and... will Ethan go to my school? I get a weird adrenalin rush and my heart beats faster and faster just thinking of him... thinking of Ethan.

Authors note:
Second part done ;) and damn isn't this moving fast ? Haha anyways now we know the main characters name! Her name is Amelia and I absolutely love that name :) 💗