Introduction

Welcome to Manipulation. Be warned this story is not for everyone - it deals with dark themes including suicide, depression, murder, abuse (mostly mental) and of course manipulation. If you are sensitive to these subjects, please do not read.

You have been warned.

I may not update every week but I will try my hardest. I am still writing my other book (The Demon) which is an Anti x reader. Go read if you haven't ;) Along with that I have school work and exams keeping me pretty busy, but like I said I'll try to update as frequently as I can.

Now, I hope you enjoy the story.

[Y/N] : Your name

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Manipulation is dangerous, they say. You always believed that if anyone tried to blackmail you, tried to get you do something you didn't want to do, then you would tell someone. It wasn't hard, you would say.

But what if you truly were being forced? Threatened? What if they held your life in their hands, able to crush it into a thousand tiny shards if they so much as pleased?

Manipulation can be a hard thing to escape. Do not underestimate those who can blackmail - for they know how to torment you. Perhaps not physically, but they will rip every ounce of humanity from your soul without so much as a second glance.

Do not let them in. Do not let them in. Do not let them. Do not let. Do not. Do not. Do. Do. Do. Do.

Do. Let them in.