Oh. I See

(Y/N) P.O.V 

 Jungkook sat across from me. I sat next to Jieun and Jongsuk sat across from her. Our waiter came. 

Waiter:" Hello! I'll be your waiter today! Are you guys ready to order?"

Jieun:" Yes! We'll be having a vanilla and green tea binsu!(Korean shaved ice)"

Waiter:" Is that all?"

Jieun:" Yes."

We had to wait 8 minutes for our order. Me and Jungkook got the Vanilla Binsu, while Jieun and Jongsuk got the green tea binsu. I thought it was kinda weird. Ice cream right in the morning? Oh well. While I was eating, I noticed Jungkook looking at someone. I looked to where he was looking. 

Jieun?

She laughed because Jongsuk told a joke and Jungkook smiled. Just then, I made eye contact with Jongsuk, and he smiled at me. I didn't think much of it. Jungkook kept looking at Jieun. But Jieun never noticed..? I didn't care and continued eating the binsu. After we were all done with our binsu, we left to go somewhere. 

(Y/N):"Where are we going now?" 

Jieun:" Somewhere!"

I groaned and Jongsuk chuckled. Jungkook stayed by my side, and we just walked next to one another. I tried to start a conversation with him. 

(Y/N):"So...you have a job?"

He looked at me and nodded. 

(Y/N):" What job?"

Jungkook:" You know that cafe we came from? I work there."

(Y/N):"Oh really?"

He nodded his head. 

Jungkook:"What do you work as?"

(Y/N):"Oh. I work as a designer for a company."

Jungkook:" Ohh...sounds nice."

(Y/N):" I guess."

Soon, we arrived at another park. I read the entrance sign. Teddy Park? I looked around me. Statues of cute teddy bears everywhere. There was tons of flowers and even a huge water fountain. They even had Japanese Cherry Blossoms! 

Jieun:" Here we are!" 

She jumped up and down, smiling brightly at the sight. She then turned over to me and Jungkook. 

Jieun:"Me and Jongsuk will be going on our own. You and Jungkook can go on your own."

Before I could even say anything, she dragged Jongsuk into the park. I looked over at Jungkook and see a hurtful look on his face. I then tugged on his shirt and he looked at me. 

Jungkook:" Yeah?"

(Y/N):" C'mon. Let's go see what they have here. Mind as well, right?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

We walked around the park and even took pictures with the statues. 

(Y/N):" Hey, I have to go use the bathroom."

Jungkook:"Oh. Ok." 

I walked and followed the signs to the bathroom. I used the bathroom quickly and walked out. While walking, I bumped into someone. I bowed down. 

(Y/N):" I am so sorry!" 

That person suddenly patted my head. I crashed my brows together and quickly backed away.  I looked at who it was. 

(Y/N):" Jongsuk?" 

He smiled at me. 

Jongsuk:" It's ok." 

I slightly smiled and then looked around him. 

(Y/N):" Where's my sister?" 

Jongsuk:" Oh! We were playing tag, and I'm trying to find her." 

(Y/N):" Oh...I see." 

He smiled and nodded his head. 

(Y/N):" Well, I gotta go now." 

He nodded his head and I ran away. 

I see Jungkook sitting on a bench. I sat down on the bench, and he flinched. 

Jungkook:" Oh my god! You scared me!" 

I laughed and he just looked at me. 

(Y/N):" Sorry." 

He just slightly chuckled. Just then, I heard a voice calling me. I looked behind me, and see Jieun running towards us. 

Jieun:" (Y/N)!!!" 

She stood in front of me, panting hardly. 

Jieun:" H-Have you s-seen J-Jongsuk?"

I thought for a bit. 

(Y/N):" You can check the bathrooms? I saw him around there." 

She smiled and ran away. I just chuckled. I looked at Jungkook, and he was looking at Jieun, distancing away from us. It then hit me. Is he interested in Jieun?! I looked at him. He somehow looked happy and sad at the same time. Hmm...