Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The day has come. Dan and Phil are actually leaving. It kinda hurts that they didn't tell me sooner, but I would've done the same. I mean, we did became friends not too long ago.

I get dressed, brush my hair and prepare to make breakfast for Angel and I. I bring out two plates and two cups, and set them on the table. I turn on the stove and crack a few eggs on the pan, my stomach is already grumbling. I fished the eggs and start making the bacon, I can hear sniffling, not the crying one. Like some one is smelling something.

"That smells so good." Angel complemented.

"Thank you, it's a good thing bacon can wake you up faster than I can." Angel agreed and sat down at the table.

"How ya feeling now, good?" I asked.

"I'm better actually, good thing it didn't get worse." She said.

I continue cooking the last piece of bacon and walked over to the table to put down the eggs and bacon. I put the pan back on the stove and bring out orange juice, pouring some in our glasses.

I sat down and we begin to eat.

Okay I know you guys are going to hate me but I can't continue this book. I lost the inspiration to do so and I haven't thought about the plot correctly. I still do love Dan and Phil, I might make another book that people can actually enjoy. This book just went down hill and I haven't updated it in two months. It'll be stupid to just randomly update after a long period of time, people who have been here since the beginning probably won't remember how it went.

I won't take this down, I keep it as a reminder that I have once again failed at making a book worthy enough for people. And I won't make a mistake like at again. Well, until next time.

Buh bye...