Living with commoners

Me~ *Blushes* This is a story for my OC's characters.

Blade~ Our love story babe!

Me~ Fuck off! 

Breeze~ You shouldn't  curse.

Me~ What you call cursing I call sentenced enhancers.

Blaze~ Don't curse... *reads*

Me~ Whatever you say.

Blade~ You listen to her but not me.

Me~ That's not something knew.

Blaze~ Well new character will be introduced in the story, hope you enjoyed it.

Kai's/Blade's P.O.V

"What?" I yelled, extremely angry with the situation.

"I knew he would be upset!" my mother said to father.

"Well he's way too overconfident, selfish, cocky, and demanding" my father stated, "If he wishes to continue to act this way, I won't let him inherit the company"

"This is why you are forcing me to interact with those lowly commoners" I stated angrily.

"Yes, you need to care about someone besides yourself for a change" my father coldly reminded me.

"We really do think this is the best course of action for you right now and you can stay at the house of a old friend of mine" my mother told me.

"What?" I shouted, I couldn't believe my ears!

"You will be going to a normal high school and getting a weekly allowance" my father announced with a very serious expression, "Until I see change in you, I won't allow you to come back to this lifestyle, do you understand me?"

I was shocked, father was serious! I was stuck living like a commoner. I walked back to my room to see that the servant had packed up my belongings. Before I knew it, I was on my way to that commoner's house. I can't believe father is forcing me to live with such a lowly commoner. I'm far better than them, I'm intelligent, handsome, rich, and my life is worth more than them. Wasn't I everything they needed me to be? My allowance is far too small, $3000 weekly. What am I supposed to do with that little bit of money?! I sighed and looked out the window. I saw a girl. She was weird, I've never seen a commoner, no a girl like her before. Her clothes and appearance gave off the vibe that she wasn't rich in money. Shortly after, I had reached the commoner's house in which I was to stay at. My servant had placed my stuff in the house and I was greeted by an young man who looked about my age.

"Oh you must be Kai, your parents told me you would be living with me and my family" he said brightly, "My name is Mac but call me Mr.Coral. Well, come in, come in" he gestured with his hands.

Commoners had decency? He gave me directions to my bedroom upstairs and I listened to him give out the layout of the house. Everything seemed so mini-sized and the wall appeared enclosed. Who considers this a proper house? No pool, only two bathrooms, and a few bedrooms? They weren't even master bedrooms or bathrooms. I was uncomfortable already, how can Mac and his family live like this? My bedroom appeared as bland as can be and I was glad my servant set everything where he thought I would have placed them if I were there. This bedroom contained a walk-in closet on one corner and a bureau in another where my clothes were already placed in. Mac had asked me to come back down for dinner at around 8:00pm. What did they even eat? I looked back out the window from the side of my bed and gazed out once again. The sun was near setting down at this time. When I was ready to leave for dinner, I caught a glimpse of that same girl I saw earlier. She seemed to be walking down the street, but this time she noticed me. We locked eyes for a second and then she turned and walked away. I walked down stairs and sat down at the table. Everyone else walked in and sat down as well. Another guy around my age was sitting across from me and was between Mac and his wife.

"Sorry, I almost forgot" Mac said rubbing his head nervously, " Can everyone introduce yourselves?"

"Hello, I'm his wife my name is Sadie, I hope you enjoy your stay here" He wife said to me, "While you are here we will be treating you like family, I will treat you like if you were one of my own son"

Oh great! What was my father thinking when he sent me here.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs.Coral. It's kind of you to accept me into your home and provide for me. I hope we all can enjoy ourselves in each of our presence" I said, neatly placing a tissue on my lap as my father taught me to. One of the guys in the room looked over and soon everyone did and they began laughing.

"What? Did I do something out of place?" I asked formally.

"Nothing ha man, it's just that you're too pristine. Anyway, I'm Ken" he said while holding in his laughter.

An older looking guy put him in a headlock and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry about this monkeyhead! I'm his big brother Dave". He had the same light blue-ish hair as Ken. Even Mac inherited it except for Sadie. Her hair was jet black and reached her shoulders.

"Anyway, let's get to the important stuff. I'm the brother that can actually get a girl and Ken is a sissy. Since your going into our high school, you should let me help you into owning the damn place!" Dave suggested.

Ken rolled his eyes.

"Don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's doing half the time. I'll show you around the place tommorow. Most of it is trash" Ken told me.

All this annoying bickering is useless, like I would give a damn about their commoner school. I don't understand why my father wants me to change about attitude.

"Do what you must, I don't have the slightest interest in your commoner school" I told them. As soon as I said that, Ken's and Dave's eyes turned stormy and angry-looking.

"This is why I didn't want a rich guy in our house, they're assholes" Dave said pissed and walked away from the table.

"You told us to be nice to him but all he going to do is talk to us like were below him right?" Ken pointed out.

"You are below me, your choice of clothing, table manners, looks, and most importantly the amount of money you have" I stated, "This whole house is the size of my bed room, quite small, but I guess that's what you would expect from a commoner"

He slammed his fist on the table.

"I don't care what you rich people live like! Watch your mouth next time, you fucking bitch" Ken yelled, kicking the table with his feet.

"Oh my! I guess when he said you had a cocky and straightforward attitude, he wasn't kidding" Sadie gasped, "Well if you can't get along with them then you might be here forever and you seem to dislike that idea right?"

Blade~ I sound like an asshole! I can't believe you turned me into a cocky rich asshole!!! 😤

Me~ I'm sorry but I read a mang and ...

Blade~ You did this shit because of a manga? 

Me~ Vote, Comment and follow me if I'm live through this lecture.😭