A meeting place and followed

Me~ When you guys don't vote, I can't tell if you like it unless you comment. So please either vote or comment. Though if you did both it would make me really happy. If I hit 30 votes on this story, I'll update any story you request.

Blaze~ That's not a lot...

Me~ It will increase after a while. Anyway enjoy the story.

Blade~ I'm finally out that basement. I disapprove of this story.

Me~ *about to cry* You think I'm a bad writing don't you?

Blade~ *caught off guard* N-no! I love your stories... don't cry!!! Just continue.

Me~ *smiles* Great Three new important characters will be introduced. One is just mentioned though. Anyway on with the story.

Akina's P.O.V

We were walking back when I remembered I had to do something. I stopped and turned to look at them.

"Akina-Chan, What's wrong?" Kaya asked with concern.

"I've got something to do, why don't you guys go back together without me?" I said to them.

"No I'm coming with you" Kaya said tersely.

I smiled and shook my head. I won't let Kaya get involved, she has nothing to do with this.

"This is something I've got to do alone" I stated then I left.

I'm sure Ken would take her home. He's just that kind of guy, plus anyone with a brain could understand he has a crush on her. I checked my watch and noticed it was almost time and I don't want to be late. After a while I felt like I was being followed.

"Who's following me?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks.

I heard no answer, which annoyed me. I knew it wasn't Kaya or Ken, those two know better than to follow me. Not to mention, they're bad at it.

"Who is fucking following me?" I asked out loud.

I started to walk in the direction I felt and I sensed something. However, a puppy jump out from the bush. I looked both directions, glared at the puppy and reached in my pocket.

"Stupid dog" I said while bending down, "Here you go"

I took out a bag of dog treats, the dog barked and ate the treats from my hand.

"You shouldn't do such things, trusting me because I have treats" I scolded petting the puppy.

That's right, trusting someone being nice to you is stupid, I've learned that the hard way. The dog barked, he must've noticed I was upset. This dog, he doesn't have a collar. Now that I think about it, he does look dirty.

"You don't have a home do you?" I asked the dog.

The dog barked again and wagged his tail. I petted it and smiled. This dog doesn't have many things, but it seems very happy. I wonder why. No home. No family. No food. No one to love it but this dog seems happy. It's very strong.

"You're very strong" I said before getting up and leaving.

The dog barked but I never looked back. I just couldn't, not until I'm done. After I'm done with what I'm about to do, I'll come back for him I decided. This is a promise I will make to myself. I walked out to the field where the meeting place was being held. There were five girls there and they looked pissed off.

"So you really came freak?" Ame said.

It's such a waste, a girl that cute has such a rotten personality.