Blow my didgeridoo

Phil walked patiently around the music shop, waiting for Dan to finish marvelling over the pianos, He suddenly stopped walking when he passed something.

Didgeridoos, big, wooden didgeridoos, He smirked.

He brought the longest one he could find and Dan looked at him confusedly.

"Are you going to learn to play that?", He smiled.

"Not exactly", Phil grinned.

Dan nodded and carried on walking beside Phil, linking their fingers.

~

As soon as they got home Phil had Dan pushed up against the wall, kissing him roughly.

Dan moaned, trying to contain himself and pulled away, needing to breathe.

"W-what was that for?", He smirked.

"Oh, we're not over yet, honey", He connected his lips to Dan's neck, making him squirm underneath him.

"We're gonna' try out that didgeridoo", Phil smirked, reaching for it.

"O-okay", Dan replied nervously but excited for what Phil had planned.

"Our bedroom, naked, I'll be there in a few minutes"

Dan nodded eagerly, running towards there room and stripping immediately.

Phil got the cherry lube they kept in the side draw in the living room and the didgeridoo, stroking it before walking to their room, both in hand.

"Danny?", He called playfully as he walked into their room, a menacing smile on his face.

"W-What are we doing with that?", Dan asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"You'll see, sweetie", Phil replied gently, rubbing Dan's cheek softly, Dan melted into Phil's touch but he took his hand away all too soon.

"Get on your hands and knees, honey"

Dan obliged, his confidence slowly coming back.

Phil got on his knees behind him and inserted two fingers into Dan's hole, Dan instantly moaned.

"You alright?"

Dan nodded, moaning as Phil thrusted in and out gently.

"M-more", Dan stuttered out, a high pitched moan leaving his mouth as Phil brushed against his prostate.

Phil pulled his fingers out and Dan whimpered at the emptyness.

"I'm going to blind-fold you, is that okay, Dan?", Phil asked, stroking Dan's now curly hair.

Dan nodded vigoursly.

Phil grabbed the blindfold they kept in their draw and tied in gently around Dan's eyes.

"Okay, we're going to try something new today"

Dan nodded.

Phil pulled the didgeridoo up to Dan's mouth, "suck".

Dan opened his mouth and sucked on the tip  (Of of the didgeridoo) until it was wet with his saliva.

"Blow into it"

Dan blowed into the instrument and it made a low sound that turned Phil on even more.

"I already have lube but I needed to hear that"

He pulled the instrument away reluctantly and coated it generously in cherry lube.

"Thil'll hurt a bit", Phil said before lining the tip up with Dan's hole.

He inserted it slowly and Dan screamed, both in pleasure and pain.

"Can I move, love?", Phil asked after a minute or two.

"Y-yeah, please move, please!"

Phil started to thrust the instrument inside Dan slowly but gradually picked up speed.

"I want you to fart, Dan"

"W-what?"

"Fart...please"

Dan squeezed out a small fart and Phil put his nose to the end of the instrument, relishing in the smell, "more", He moaned.

Dan managed to let out another and another, he could basically force himself to fart now.

"C-close", Dan moaned.

"Me too, baby", Phil replied, stroking his dick.

He began to stroke faster, in time with the thrusts of the wooden instrument.

They both came at the same time, moaning loudly, Phil pulled the instrument out when they came down from their highs, Dan screamed lightly at the sudden emptiness, his ass burning, He fell onto his stomach.

"Oh My God, Phil"

Phil layed down beside him, "That was..."

"Amazing....but painful"

Phil smiled.

"Haha........i can't feel my buttcheeks"

"You will soon", Phil replied, wrapping his arms around Dan and pulling him to his chest.

They both soon fell asleep, the didgeridoo silently praying for the sweet relief of death In the corner of the room.

__

I'm so sorry.

P.s there might be mistakes because I'm not proof reading that shit.

The Didgeridoo ficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara