(chapter 3) 2 perspectives

Lupin's pov

That women .... Oh well.

   "Bye Pops!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could.

   'How can a women be so incredible . She is amazing more than fujiko! Which I thought was impossible' I thought as I was running. I went to the hotel I was staying at for a while . Once in my room I decide to call Jigen.

"WHAT???" Jigen shouted in the phone.

"Look , I want to know more about this cute thief better."Lupin muttered

"Yes but that women wants to be alone , so leave her a lone!"

"But why? Why shut herself out and be alone through it? I doesn't make sense , especially a thief like her."

"Oh no .... Bye Lupin . Call me when you get some sense"

"Jigen!!" Jigen hanged up . 

          I sighed and put the phone down. I walked to the chair , sat down and started to think .I saw something in her gorgeous (e/c)'s. 'They were full of wonder , creativity , mischief and most of all hint of joy.While getting in trouble and when she is alone at night .' I shuffled in my chair uncomfortably. 'Those eyes I see every night when I spy on her are there but I see happiness , true happiness . She would look at the twinkling stars and then her eyes would start to twinkle. ' I got up from the chair and looked at the time.

"Time to go to bed." Lupin said with a yawn. He changed and went to bed 

( meanwhile with (y/n))
(Third person)

"I am sorry (big sister's name) , for the thing I done but I guess I make them up. "

"It's okay and you are right on that but we are still on opposite sides . Although you will always be my little (y/n) and you are smart so you will be fine"

The 2 sisters smiled at each other .