CHANGE IS GOOD

the smell of coffee filling up his nostrils, the cold wind kissing the male's face, and the sight of couples happily waking hand on hand on the streets of seoul, it was quite a sight for namjoon, since it was valentine's day.

but he was delighted to think that he wasn't alone for this year. he started dating this girl, they knew each other since high school, but never had the chance to talk. why? sorim was the famous one. that typical highschool campus crush that everyone wanted a piece of. sorim was kind of a bitch though, she only hung out with people on "her level".

namjoon was too blind to see since he never thought of girls in his highschool years, he didn't care about anything but education. that explains his iq of 148. to put it simply, he was a nerd.

he did have a friend though. his name was min yoongi. they knew each other since middle school, and they only lived beside each other. they also both have a passion for rapping. maybe that's why they got along well.

now they are young adults. young, wild, and free.

namjoon would consider that he changed. his good old black squared eyeglasses were substituted with contact lens, the fences in his teeth was removed, and the little pets on his face ran away, he would say that puberty hit him like a damn airplane. his glow up boosted his confidence.

his colleagues didn't recognized him. they even thought he was lost and ended up in their batch reunion, because heck, they didn't remember having this god-like human being as their classmate.

"calm down, it's just me. namjoon." he flashed them his killer dimples.

[💌]

hi, i never update but i'm going to try and continue this story. also, i'm imagining sorim as (long haired, peekaboo era) joy from red velvet, but i used the name she portrayed in her drama, "the liar and his lover". she's a goddess honestly 💕

ALSO HELP I THINK I'M TURNING INTO A NAMJOON STAN BUT HOSEOK IS LIKE KNOCKING IN MY DOOR AND JUNGKOOK IS SITTING IN MY COUCH SO IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING