Chapter 2

(Idk if anyone is reading this at this point but if you are, this chapter is mainly them fucking bc it's turned into a joke at my lunch table to read chapters of this but I'm lowkey into writing it because Lewis and Clark are a cute couple so if you don't want to read smut you should just skip this chapter but I promise there will be more)

Clark woke up with a jolt.  He looked down to see Lewis sleeping soundly and smiled.  Then he realized he had a problem...he was hard.  Fuck, he thought.  It's probably just because we're so close.  Maybe it's time I go back to my own tent.  He blindly reached out for his lamp, accidentally knocking it over in the process. Lewis began to stir. As he woke up, he noticed something hard against his leg. He let out a quiet laugh and turned around to face Clark.

"I know what you're going to say," Lewis mumbled. "and I'm going to tell you to shut up." Before Clark could compose a response, Lewis is reaching up running his hands through his hair, pulling him into a kiss. There's no finesse behind it, (it had been months since his last kiss after all), but Clark smiled at Lewis' desperation and returned the kiss.  He grabbed Lewis' waist and pulled him closer.  Is this too much too soon? Clark wondered , but Lewis didn't seem to care. He just held Clark's chin in his big hands and angled his face so that he could kiss him harder.  Clark could feel Lewis' desperation in every touch and he returned it with just as much vigor. 

"God, I want you,"  Lewis whispered, unable to stop after so long of keeping these feelings to himself. He reached down and fumbled with button on Clark's pants, popping it open and reaching his hand in to cup him through his briefs. Clark inhaled sharply at the contact, lips parting for a moment, only to be caught up in an open-mouthed kiss.

"Please, Lewis," Clark whispered.

Lewis replied by kissing the side of Lewis' mouth and whispering, "Tell me."

"Put your hand on me," Clark pulled one of his arms free from Lewis' hold and reached down to guide his hand underneath the waistband of his briefs, "like this."

Clark heard Lewis' breath catch in his throat as his hand made contact with his hard cock. He reassured Lewis by gently pressing a kiss on his lips, urging him to continue. After a moment, Lewis shook himself from the trance he was in and began rubbing Clark again, massaging the bare skin with his hand.

Their movements were quick and frantic, months of unexpressed emotion channeling into one night. Lewis removed his hand and curled his fingers into the waistband of Clark's briefs, then, in one swift motion, pulled them down and got on his knees. Clark looked down just in time to catch Lewis' expression as he glanced up, opened his mouth, and sank down. Clark's whole body jerked as Lewis immediately took him all in, down to the base. He closed his eyes. "Fuck," he moaned. 

Without thinking, Clark reached out and ran his hands through Lewis' waves as he watched him pull back and sink down again, feeling the warmth of his mouth around his member.  Clark let his head fall against his pillow, panting and breathless, taking in the sensation of Lewis' tongue licking a long stripe up the shaft of his cock and curling around the head, eagerly lapping at the drops it had accumulated.  Clark tightened his hold on Lewis' hair and guided his mouth.  Lewis followed each silent command eagerly,  bringing Clark to the edge before finally pulling off. 

Lewis laid back down besides Clark.  Both were breathless.  He turned his head to take in the sight of Clark's naked form, facing the wall.  He paused for a moment, and then slowly shuffled over and draped his arm around Clark's torso.  He flinched at the contact for a brief moment, then relaxed and leaned back into Lewis' arms. 

"Should we talk about this?"

There was silence, then Lewis felt Clark's hand clasp his own.  Clark turned his head to kiss Lewis softly on the shoulder, before turning back over.  Without another word, he set his head on his pillow and closed his eyes.  Lewis ignored the voice in his mind telling him they should talk and instead snuggled into Clark's comforting warmth.  He pressed his chest to Clark's back and tightened his grip around his waist, pulling their bodies closer together.  Lewis wanted to be as close as physically possible to Clark; he was terrified of letting him go. 

"Clark?" Lewis whispered into the darkness.  All he heard were Clark's light snores in return.