Chapter 5: Memory?

OK I MAY HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW THERE IS THAT EVERY UPDATE I WILL DO WILL BE VERY VERY DELAYED BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND etc. SO DONT WORRY I'LL CONTINUE BUT I WILL NOT STOP BACAUSE INAM DETERMINED!!!! NOW...BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"One single memory can fix you or break you apart"

"What kind of Enderman was that?!" Lucy said "I dont know but that wasn't a normal Enderman it was more different (AND ABNORMAL!!!) But i was not sure were that came from exept the end...this makes my head hurt" Ender said and he collapse "Ender!" (Y/n) said

#FLASHBACK#
"Ender you are part of the End hope that you can follow the rules here" Ender's mom said "We will be pround of you if you kill a Player" Ender's dad said

After a while...

"How could you done that!you and your parents will be banished from this realm and put you to The Beyond!!!" The Enderdragon said (THAT DOESN'T MAKES SENSE!!!) And he put us to the beyond and took our ability to teleport and made us humans and Ender's mom is frustrated "Mom stop we have to stick this together!" Ender said and they build shelter and etc.

After 2 months...

Ender's POV

I cant belive that the Enderdragon banished us oh well we have to move on...while i got back i saw our house that got burned to the ground and my parents...my mom is burned alive and my father is bleeding to death and i saw a pack of raiders using flint and steel to burn the house and they ran away cowards...and i ran to my father that he said to me "Dont come back for us they are finding you now run...RUN!" My father said i listen to what he said and ran and ran and ran till i ran out of stamina (RANSEPTION!) and then i find a way to hide from them but i saw them comming i hid in a cave and blocked the entrance but the mobs think im onenof them cause i still have the glowing purple eyes and wait for morning...

While on morning...

I removed the blocks that i barricaded and i walked and used my last piece of steak and i was still hungry till i found a village the villagers were happy to find an adventurer and i have plenty of emeralds and i only have 2 emeralds left after the trading and the food i got was 35 cookies 35 of them can hold me for 10 days and a blacksmith gave me some armour and a sword and a librarian gave me a map to them cause they have the highest security and full on food and shelter so i accepted the offer and they told me its for free and i was happy that villagers would help someone in need in difficult currency and i left the village but i have the map to get to them and i saw a structure that is 10x10 blocks wide and i go to that direction and I FOUND YOU...
______________________________________

WOW! THAT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO THINK OF THAT AND I KNOW HE LIED TO LUCY AND YOU BUT HE WILL SHOW YOU THE VILLAGE AND HELP THE VILLAGERS AND THATS A SNEAK PEAK OF THE NEXT CHAPTER

anyways bye Reader-chans!