The meeting

Hermione got the kids in the car and took off for the hotel. Surprisingly there was no traffic and it only took 15 minutes to get their.

She parked the car and got everyone out, she started looking around for her family when she spotted them.

"Hello mum" she said as she approached them. "Hello darling I'm glad you could make it!" Her cousins looked over at Monica, seeing her they make their way over "hi I'm Brittany Granger!" She said with her squeaky voice "you must be a model! Whats your name!" She looked at the girls and smirked "Hermione, my names Hermione."

They all looked at her confused "I'm sorry did you just say 'Hermione'?" Hermione nodded and the girls screamed all at once "YOU CAN'T BE HERMIONE SHE IS UGLY"

"A BEAVER"

"A BUSHY HAIRED"

"BUCKED TOOTH"

"SLUT!"

Hermione just looked at them amused, "mummy why is everyone yelling I want daddy!" Said Carina. No matter what we did she would never confess it but she's a daddy's girl. "MUMMY?!" All the girls yelled.

'ugh what is their problem?' Hermione thought. "Yes Mummy. These are my kids Cassiopeia, Scorpius, and Carina!" She said proudly.

Aunt Kacy shoved the girls out of the way "HERMIONE GRANGER YOU SLUT HAVING CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK! I AM SO ASHAMED!"

Hermione smirked "you really think that I'm not married how about this!"

she smirked to herself as she saw her cousins and aunts start to freak out

she smirked to herself as she saw her cousins and aunts start to freak out. "WHAT THE HECK WHO WOULD MARRY YOU!"

'Ugh why can't I get through this easily!'  Thought Hermione, they entered the hotel after her aunts and cousins calmed down. Everyone was staring in awe except for her seeing as she owned the place. Hermione went up to the counter and saw who was there "Parvati! You didn't tell me you were working today!" She exclaimed happily Parvati looked up from her work and smiled "Hello to you to Hermione"

Hermione smiled sheepishly, "sorry I just haven't seen you in so long."

Parvati opened her mouth to reply when a snotty voice that belonged to her cousin Brittany said "just give us our rooms, I want the penthouse"

Parvati just smiled sweetly and replied "I'm sorry but the penthouse  is not open to guests, it is the owners room."

Brittany stomped her foot and screwed up her face and started to cry "I WANT THE PENTHOUSE!" she whined and huffed, hoping her temper tantrum would make Parvati panic. Parvati stayed calm and repeated herself "I'm sorry but the penthouse is not open to guests, it is the owners room."
Hermione's uncle Beck Granger walked up to the desk "I DEMAND MY DAUGHTER GET WHAT SHE WANTS!"

Parvati looked helplessly at Hermione and said "if  there's any problem with that I can call up the owner!"

Uncle Beck shook his head and sighed "fine then, our rooms NOW!"

She handed them the keys and then handed Hermione hers "Have a great day" she said sarcastically.

__________________

SOOO SOOOO SORRY!!! I've been grounded for a while then when I got back my phone I hadn't started this chapter so its been a long journey.

~Scarlet Phoenix