Prologue

The air was stale. Dust coated every available surface. Metal walls caged a wild beast. However, this beast was broken. Chains rattled and in the corner lay a shadowed creature.

Tattered clothing covered her, what was once a simple dress was now covered in dust, dirt, and dried obsidian blood contrasting starkly against its grey color. Long limbs stretched from a lithe body once beautiful. Bare shackled feet and hands were bound to a wall along with a titanium collar. Thick filthy platinum locks spilled across the dirt covered floor and around her covering her body like a makeshift blanket, untamed and wild they provided warmth against the frigid cold air. Beautiful runescape markings decorated her arms telling stories as the scars around them did. Thought meaningless to her oppressors but powerful in their own right.

She shuffled against the cold floor her chains rattling. Her head lolling to the side to rest against her left shoulder facing the door, blending with the grey metal and only accessible on the outside. A beautiful grey-skinned colored hand rested near her covered face, dainty but strong fingers curled delicately, black nails dull in the less than minimum lighting. A decorated arm slung across her stomach, shielded by long tangled locks. A buzz sounded, a latch unlocked, and the red light above the door turned green.

Silver eyes opened.