DETECT ADULTERATED GASOLINE IN THE CAR

We will touch the subject of the adulterated gasoline in the following publication due to an event occurred in Spain. In June, the Spanish police dismantled a band dedicated to fraud at gas stations because they bought agricultural diesel and heating and, after manipulating it to eliminate the substances that differentiate it, sold it as if it were conventional gas oil.

These kinds of situations become serious for the state of our ; a simple comparison would be when we eat food in bad condition and it hurts us. Any substance that is not suitable for the operation of the car has consequences that directly affect our pocket. (Read: ).

So, we will show you how to detect adulterated gasoline at home that happens to you, thanks to the information provided by the portal .

How to detect adulterated gasoline?

According to the portal, there are three important aspects that you will notice in your vehicle when you have adulterated gasoline

Power loss.

It is one of the first symptoms - and one of the most obvious - that you notice in your car. The car will behave strangely in terms of strength, which includes jerks, acceleration problems and erratic and unusual performance.

It stops suddenly.

Maybe the engine stops suddenly, or even die without notice. In these cases, it is best not to force it and warn the workshop to check if it may be due to the use of adulterated gasoline.

Acceleration problems .

The car will not respond as usual.

In case the car has problems with adulterated gasoline, the same portal indicates some ways to corrupt the fuel: "add water, solvent and do not throw lubricating agents." Ideally you take your car to a dealership or workshop to have it checked and cleaned properly.

http://globalgarage.org/best-grease-gun/