Home world

You watched as Zircon and the others fought off gems one by one. "I feel like I'm two." You said angrily. "That's a home world gem." You heard Zircon say sternly snapping your attention back to them. "Get back." She said putting her arm out in front of Steven and Connie. "That's Jasper." Steven said putting his defense up. You stood up while touching a rock and ran at Jasper. "I have my own way of fighting!" You said jumping over Zircon as a rock lifted you up.

   "(Y/N) no!"

  Jasper looked at you and smiled as she strongly headbutted you. "Argh!" Zircon gritted her teeth in frustration and picked Steven and Connie up running back to the warp pad. "What about (Y/N)!" Connie said looking back at you. "Zircon you have to help (her/him)!" Zircon started turning magenta causing her steps to burn the ground. "Go get Pearl right now!!" She yelled at the two putting her helmet on. Steven warped away with Connie and crashed down onto the warp pad.
  "Pearl!!" He yelled out getting everyone's attention. "What's going on?" She said worried. "Its Jasper she has (Y/N)! And Zircon told us to come get you!" Pearl dropped the clothes she had in her hand and ran to the warp pad quickly warping away. "How did Jasper get a hold of (Y/N)?" Garnet said putting the clothes down. "(Y/N) jumped head on at her trying to attack her!" Garnet sat there for a bit then shook her head. "Zircon is going to need Shulbite." Garnet headed over to the warp pad and put her thumb up at Steven. "Amethyst." "I gotcha Garnet!" Amethyst said hugging onto Steven and Connie. Garnet warped away and landed in the deserted area looking for Pearl and Zircon. "Pearl! Zircon!" She yelled out as she started running. Zircon heard Garnets voice and tried yelling out but got hit into some rocks. "Over here Garnet!" Pearl said throwing her spears at Jasper. "You called the fusion for reinforcements!?" Jasper laughed when Zircon got up and plopped you on the ground. "I'm ready to go back! And I have a little hostage with me." She said picking you back up.

"Put (Y/N) down or so help me!"

   Jasper waved as she got beamed up leaving the three behind. "NO!!" Zircon watched as Sardonyx threw her large hammer at Jasper hoping it'll hit her. "Good job Jasper!" Aquamarine said laughing at Zircon as she stopped the hammer. "We'll report this immediately.." She let the hammer drop and sped away in their ship as she evilly laughed at them. "I...I didn't.." Zircon dropped to her knees and stared at the ground muttering to herself. "Zircon what happened?" Sardonyx asked as she kneeled down next to her. "I wasn't able to get (Y/N) without Jasper threatening to hurt (her/him) and I promised Steven that I wouldn't shatter anymore gems no matter what...if only I could've just..." Zircon clenched her fist in the sand and stood back up. "We have to go get (Y/N) back." "Now how do you plan on Doing that? We've already been up there once so im pretty sure they'll recognize these three again." "Yea but this time...you're going to turn me in." Zircon looked at Sardonyx with a smile and gave her a thumbs up.

"Are you crazy!?"

   She said unfusing. "Zircon if we turn you in you'll get shattered on the spot!" Pearl said holding Zircons arm. "Well I can't just let (Y/N) be up there all alone like that." Zircon lightly pulled away from Pearl and looked at her with her crystal blue eyes. "If its to much I'll just go alone." Zircon walked away heading towards the warp pad without looking behind her. "Zircon.." Pearl said watching as she warped away. "She's heading straight for her castle." Garnet said crossing her arms. "What are we going to do Garnet?" Garnet sighed a bit and looked at Pearl as she adjusted her shades.
    "Remember when Zircon was talking about how (Y/N) needed people to trust (her/him) and actually care about (her/him)?" "Yea, why?" "You should always pay close attention to details Pearl." Garnet said walking off. "Close details...w-wait Garnet I don't understand!" Pearl got on the warp pad with Garnet still trying to figure out what she said. "You'll get it soon especially since you and Zircon talked about it...snap out of this so you can focus." The two warped back to the house watching as Amethyst struggled to sit on Steven. "I kept them out of trouble!" She said laughing a bit. "Ugh Amethyst..!" Pearl said straightening up the living room. "Where's Zircon?" Connie asked Pearl as Amethyst got up. "She went to get (Y/N).." Pearl said kind of sorrowfully. "I still don't understand why she would sacrifice herself to...because she trusts(Y/N)!" Pearl said perking her head up.
   "But she still shouldn't be going alone!" Pearl looked at Garnet and smiled. "Now I understand, she was testing (Y/N) to see if she could really trust her!" Garnet looked down at Pearl with a straight face and broke Pearls excitement with her words. "You're wrong." Pearl stared at Garnet then stopped smiling. "What?" "She's getting (Y/N) so you could be happy and so we can trust her. WE Pearl; not Zircon she doesn't trust (Y/N) and never really will. I understand you want her too but Zircon will only keep (Y/N) around if we actually make an effort to trust (her/him) ." "But I do trust (Y/N)." Pearl said sternly. "You trust (Y/N) to save your life?" Pearl sat there for a moment then put her hand on her chin. "If you have to think about it then you don't fully trust (her/him)." Everyone looked at Garnet as she made her point then looked at the warp pad. "It'll take Zircon forever to get free..." Steven said sulking in the couch. "Then let's make up a plan!" Connie said springing up. "And for this plan we're going to need Sapphire and Ruby."