cigs

Iris

    I sat on the apartment rooftop puffing the smoke from my cigarette. I looked out on the city lights. I'm a bad girl. Tough shit. But I don't fucking care. I even wear clothes that make me look bad ass.

   My parents died when I was five

   My parents died when I was five. Since I had no other family members, I raised myself. I get money from the stash of my parents created before I was born. It had about 2 mil in there when I first opened it. My parents were doctors or some shit so they were fucking rich. They only cared for me and ONLY me. It still has a ton of bills in there today so I don't think I need to be worried.

      I'm 16 now. I live in a kind of shitty apartment because who gives a fuck about where you live and the conditions of it. I don't go to school since I'm a bad ass. My best friend Wyatt lives a block or two away from me and we smoke and shit every week. We go to some lit parties and get drunk and laid all the time.

     I heard the door to the entrance of the rooftop door open and I instantly knew who it was, so I didn't bother to look around. "Hey Wy." I said as I pulled a cig from my almost empty pack of Camels or some shit, I don't bother to look at the brand or whatever.

     "Hey." He said emotionlessly as he grabbed his lighter from his back pocket. I looked over to see a bottle of vodka or some shit booze sitting right next to him. I grabbed it but I accidentally fell on him, and my face was kind of in his dick area. I looked up and blushed. Wy is my best friend, nothing more than that. I had someone else in mind. But it just made me embarrassed

     "Oh I don't want to fuck, pretty lady. But nice try." He smirked. I laughed as he handed me the bottle. I threw my cig off the side of the building, not giving a shit because who does?

    I opened the bottle and started to drink when Wyatt started blabbing on about something, but I looked up from the bottle in interest when I heard his name. "Oh I invited Jaeden over to come smoke with us. If that's ok with you." He said. I literally almost spit out my drink when he said that.

    I've liked Jaeden for a while now and I feel like he's suspected it. But it's blatantly obvious he likes me back.

     "WHAT THE FUCK WY!?" I yelled in confusion, surprise, and embarrassment. "Oh.. Someone has the hots for Jae Jae." He teased and I punched him playfully. I always liked our little play fights and shit. I heard the door the rooftop open and I jerked my head around to see him. He stood there with a pack of cigs and a lighter in his hands.

    "Who's ready to party?" Jaeden said in the most adorably cute voice. I blushed as he ran over to me and Wy. "Hey Jae." I giggled. He smiled when I saw his cheeks turn a crimson red. I smirked. "Hey Iris I-" he said when he was cut off by Wy, "Ok Jae, I know you smoke but do you drink?" Wy asks.

     "Oh I drink. Now where's the good stuff? Daddy needs to be drunk as fuck tonight." He says while clapping his hands together one time. My eyes narrowed down to his dick and saw his pants rise. My eyes went wide at the site of his boner. 'Oh he has a fucking boner' I thought. Wy started to snicker and Jae's cheeks went red again. "O my fucking god do I just say that out loud?" I asked as Wy nodded and Jae hid his face with embarrassment.

    I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and ran out the door to the rooftop, down the stairs of the complex, and into my apartment. I slammed the door and ran to my bedroom. I somehow wanted to cry. I have no fucking idea why. I lunged myself on to my bed when I heard a knock at the door. Jae and Wy know that I have a spare key under the mat so I knew he/ they would come in.

     "Iris?! Are you ok?" I heard that sweet voice call from the living room. Soon I was face to face with his cute concerned face.

O my fucking god this is shit but I decided to rebel from my other stories and write a bad ass story.
Love u all

To my lovies,
Abby :)