kiss

Iris

    "Iris. Why'd you run off?" Jaeden asked. He was standing in the doorway to my bedroom. I looked up at his beautiful blue eyes and I stood up. I didn't want to kiss him because, well I'd rather it be on the rooftop where Wyatt isn't there and shit.

    I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. See I've made fun of guys having a boner then having sex with them. But your.... different." I managed to choke out. He tightened the hug and sighed. "It's ok." He smiled. I liked his scent. He smelled like cigarettes and chocolate. "Let's go back up there. We don't want to keep Wyatt waiting." I finally said and backed away from his warm embrace.

      As we were walking out, I went to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of vodka and caught up to Jaeden. "Don't we have enough of that shit?" He chuckled. "One cannot simply have too much booze. You said it yourself you wanted to get drunk as fuck tonight." I laughed.

    We walked through the door to find Wy smoking. Typical. "You took forever. Did you bang?" Wy asked jokingly. Jaeden went red, but he's not used to Wyatt's foolishness. "Shut the fuck up, Wy." I chuckled. I set down the bottle of vodka and sat down in the circle next to Jaeden.

     "I have a fun game." I said and gave off a mischievous smile. Wy and Jaeden had the most stupidest looks on their faces. I was laughing so hard in my mind. "What is it?" Jaeden asked. I could tell he was worried. I swear to god he needs to get more rebellious like us. "We drink as much alcohol as we can and party and shit. I'll play some music on my phone."

    They both nodded surprisingly and started chugging the bottles. "Hey save some for me." I groaned. Wyatt handed me the bottle while Jaeden was going to town on the other one. He must be a little inexperienced because I could tell he almost choked. I turned the music on my phone and we danced and shit. We were having the time of our lives. We were laughing so hard, it was great. Until Jaeden grabbed my waist and shoved me into him. Our lips crashed together and I was shocked at first, but then satisfied and kissed back. We were both drunk as fuck and didn't give a shit so I started to kiss Wy.

      I kissed Wyatt and it felt weird. I ran my hands through his silky noodle - like hair and smiled into the kiss. Soon enough, I pulled away from him and Jaeden started to make out with him. While they were doing there thing I went and grabbed another drink and danced to the music. I swayed back and forth and laughed hysterically. I put my hands in the air and just listened.

    I grabbed a cig out of my pack and lit it. The smoke ran through my body and I tingled. It felt so good and addicting. I kept dancing until Jaeden grabbed me again and smashed our lips together. He put his tongue in my mouth and I moaned louder than I expected. I pulled his hair slightly and he groaned.

    Wy came over and whispered something in my ear I couldn't quite make out, "I'm going home princesssss. Have fun with Jae Jaeee and please use a condommmm if you have sexx." He said with his words slurred. I chuckled as he patted my back and exited the rooftop.

     I like how he takes care of me like that. He really is an amazing best friend and we've had some great times together. We pulled away from our make out session and we were both a gasping and wheezing mess. "That was.... just... wow." He said as he pulled me closer. I blushed and giggled. "I thought it was too." I said with my head down and smiling. I went up to his ear and whispered, "Do you want to come back to my place?"

    I knew if he said yes and we had sex, things would change. But I was drunk as fuck and didn't care. He smiled and nodded. I smirked and kissed him.

Ooh next chapter's bout to get spicyyy. You'll have to wait though if you really want to read it.

    Please don't hate me for this lol
              - Abby :)