chapter 2

chapter 2

the next morning jungkook woke up to a banging on his door. damn, he forgot that namjoon was coming over. he got up and zombie-walked to the door. there was namjoon, looking happy as always.

“i brought you breakfast, darling.” he said and invited himself in. “oh, you look tired. you know it’s 11 am right?” jungkook frowned and took the breakfast bag from namjoon’s hands.

“thank you, namjoonie.” he simply answered and started to pack.

“you do know that you’re doormat isn’t the most flattering right now?” namjoon questioned with a disgusted face.

jungkook groaned in frustration. “it’s that neighbour again, hoseok. he had a party yesterday. and for once i actually went upstairs to complain. but hoseok happened to be a nice person so i sort of forgot to be mad about it…”

“jungkook. you can’t let people kick you around like that. you have to tell him more strictly that this isn’t an okay manner.” namjoon started walking out the apartment. “watch and learn, bunny.”

jungkook simply laughed at the nickname but his eyes grew wide when he realized where namjoon was heading. “shit.” he started running after him but namjoon had already knocked on hoseok’s door, where jungkook had showed up a few hours ago.

“namjoon, this is so embarrassing.” he complains just as the door opens and revealing a tired hoseok.

“hello there, my name is namjoon. this is my neighbour jungkook and he has some serious complaining to do. right, jungkookie?” namjoon said confidently, making hoseok flinch at his more harsh tone.

he stepped aside revealing a blushing jungkook with his usual duck pyjama pants.

“oh hey, pretty boy from yesterday!” hoseok smirked looking jungkook up and down. he found the younger’s pants absolutely adorable.

“hello, hoseok. sorry for interrupting again. come on, namjoon. i can throw the mat out myself.” he answered looking down.

“oh, right! the doormat i’m so sorry. i’ll help you with that!” hoseok said grabbing jungkook’s arm for the second time, dragging him down the stairs to the younger’s apartment.

“oh dear, that is disgusting.” hoseok laughed picking it up and then disappearing further down in the stairwell. about a minute later hoseok came back, smiling at jungkook.

“you will have to buy him a new one too!” namjoon said with sass, making hoseok chuckle.

“of course.” he said to namjoon, and then waving a jungkook.

“come by sometime, kookie.” he winked. before jungkook could answer he walked up to his place and shut the door.

“he wants your d.” namjoon whispered from behind before disappearing into the apartment, leaving jungkook blushing for about the hundredth time.

I just continued to write yesterday so here's the second chapter :)