chapter 4

I can feel myself shaking as I wait outside while the guys are signing some autographs for their fans. A few have even asked to have their pictures taken with me. I couldn't help but smile on the inside and I have had Jack shove me a couple times because I had the thought of 'I'm the shit'. Alex never let me out of his sight, the whole night, in case Lisa showed up again, but I have a feeling she won't.

“Bus call!” I look over my shoulders at Matt, seeing him standing inside the bus, looking out at the five of us.

Alex wraps his arm around my shoulders, and Jack grabs my hand, lacing our fingers together, something he and I do a lot, as we walk back towards the bus. I turn and look at the fans, seeing the three girls from before, who had their new bracelet's on, and I wave at them before wrapping my arm around Alex's waist for the short distance to the bus. As I walk onto the bus, Vinny runs over and wraps his arms around me.

“Work with me the rest of the tour?”

I giggle and wrap my arms around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder. “Of course Vin. I just have to clean the bus while you're setting everything up.”

“Or after? While they guys are sound checking.” He leans back to look at me.

I nod and smile. “Okay!” Pulling out of his embrace, walk over and slide into the small seat next to Alex. He's sitting across from Jack at the table thing, with his MacBook open, who is sitting in Danny's snuggie, with a cup of wine in his hands.

“Let's be honest.” Jack stands up and sets the cup down on the table in front of Alex and I. “This is just a fucking robe, backwards.” Jack shrugs the snuggie off and wraps it around him like a robe. Alex just chuckles and goes back to his Macbook.

“Tweeting?” I look over and lay my head on his shoulder. Sure enough, I see the twitter homepage.

“You know it!” Alex has made it his nightly ritual to check his twitter once the show is over. I think it's because all of his fans tweet during the show, and he wants to know what they think.

Pulling my vibrating phone out of my hoodie, I see I have two missed messaged from my ex, Brad. I would know that number anywhere.

Brad: I hope you are having fun.

Brad: Know that it won't last too much longer.

“Tay?” I hear Jack's voice and look up at him. “Taylor!” I hear him shout before he runs over and wraps his arms around me.

I hear a group of people calling my name, and feel my hands gripped in a gentle but tight grip.

“Tay? You have to get up.”

“Jay?” I feel my left hand get squeezed gently.

“Right here.” His voice is worried.

“Where's Lex?”

“Right here baby.” My right hand is squeezed. “We're all here.”

“Taylor, can you open your eyes?” I hear Matt's voice.

Slowly, I try to pry my eyes open, slowly their faces come into focus. “What happened?” I look around the front lounge of the bus.

“You had an attack.” Jack says as he slides a hand under my shoulders, lifting me up slowly.

“You got a couple messages from a guy named Brad, and then you passed out.” Jeff says.

I sigh and look over at Alex, who has worry and questioning in his eyes. “Taylor, who is Brad?”

I sigh, and look over at Jack, feeling my breath start to come quicker than it should.

“Calm down, Tay. He needs to know.” He runs his fingers through my hair, running his thumb over my cheek softly before standing up and walking into the back lounge, the rest of the band and crew following him.