blow my trumpet part 1

genre: really smutty (A/N well I hope it is to all of you reading)

contains: masturbation, dirty talk, swearing, bitting and blow job (sort of)

phil pov

ugh why am I watching the radio show?it's just makeing me miss Dan even more. My family did invite Dan to come with us but he said that he didn't want to intrude on family holiday. which was partly true, it was also because we both knew we wouldn't be able to keep our hands off each other. "Ok next we have a request from twitter for if these sheets were the states by all time low from @alltimephan" I grin widely as I hear him speak but it turns into a frown. I think even more about how I just want after sex cuddles and pillow talk with Dan. I start listening to the lyrics.

"If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away,

I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me

Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me."

that hit like a tonne of bricks. I just want him here or me to be there. I've only been away for a few days and I've already gone crazy. I sigh as I continue to watch dan as he goes to look at all the fan art that has been sent in.

_______________________

it's about 8 in England and I'm still watching the show. How have I managed this long? This is so frustrating but I can't look away.

"well that was a truly amazing video of 27 by fall out boy from Maria, next up we have a request from Facebook for talk dirty by Jason derulo. Here you go" why am torturing myself? it's enough when dan always seems to tweet me more, whenever we're separated for too long.

it gets to the chorus and when the trumpets start to come in. Dan randomly picks a plastic silver trumpet and places it around his soft plump lips. I gulp as I sit there, fixated on his lips. I start getting a flashback from the last night we spent together before I left.

______flashback______

"Phil!!" I hear dan shout as he falls through our bedroom door. I can hear him panting, out of breath. "What is it?" I look from up from my suitcase. "I want to suck you off, it's all I've been thinking about for the last hour." I hear the desperation in his voice. "Dan I have to pack for Florida, I have to leave at 6 in the morning" I sigh, feeling guilty. I want him to! I really do but if I don't pack now then I'd have to do it in the morning. I might miss my flight, if I do that. Dan pouts at me.

You know what if miss the flight, I miss the flight. I can just get a later one. I move towards dan and plant me lips on his and take hold of him at the hips. I kiss him soft at first but I can tell dan is very insisted because he wraps his hands around my neck. He try's to deepen the kiss which I allow of course letting his tongue past my lips, our tongues dance with each other. Dan pushes me backwards onto the bed. He pushes the half full suitcase onto the floor making the contents spill out.

Now that the suitcase is out the way Dan climbs on top of me attacking my neck. Sucking on a very noticeable spot on my neck. I moan as he starts sucking, after a minute Dan de attaches his lips and traces his index finger around the edge "I just want leave my mark so when you're in Florida everyone will know your mine, all mine" Dan growls in my ear. I'd be lying if I said that didn't turn me on. Dan rips open my plaid shirt breaking every single button as he does. He then re attaches his lips to my skin, this time on my collar bone. He does the same action as before making sure to a leave a mark. He leaves multiple hickeys all the way down until he reaches my nipples.

He nips at my right nipple before his tongue licks all the way around the edge, making me groan.

he starts sucking on it. After a little bit he moves over, doing the same with the other nipple. He kisses down to my jeans brushing my cock with hie elbow on the way down. I gasp at the contact even though it was only a second. "so what do you want me to do now Philly? Because different ideas are just flowing my mind in sea of pleasure sensations" I can feel my jeans tightening around my crouch. "Ugh, just get on with it!" I moan and I see Dan smirk before he starts taking off my jeans and boxers.