blow my trumpet part 2

genre: really smutty (A/N well I hope it is to you)

contains: mutual mastibation, dirty talk, slight swearing, phone sex and fingering

third person pov
(A/N decided it would make more sense for the 2nd part)

so the radio show has now finished and Dan is on his way out of the bbc building while Phil is in Florida naked from the hips down while his family are at a restaurant. At this point in time they both have one thing in common. They're both hard for each other.

phil
I've missed hearing you scream and moan from the pleasure swirling inside you, when we're having sex ;) xxxxx

Phil texts Dan. Dan takes he phone out of his pocket, knowing that he'll probably regret it. Dan reads the texts and almost moans aloud but then he remembers that he's in public. Dan is now out the front doors of the bbc building.

Dan
You know what I miss? xxxxxx

Dan texts back with a mischievous smile on his face.

phil
What babe? xxxxxx

Phil replies back curious at what dan will say next. Phil doesn't have to wait long for an answer.

Dan
I've missed being able to tell you that I want you to suck me off, whenever I want and you'll agree instantaneously because you are the cock slut, not me. ;)

Dan was playing a dirty game but Phil could play dirtier. Phil goes to his recording app on his phone and starts recording. Dan looks at his phone seeing phil has sent a recording, confused for a second but takes his earphones out and plugs them in. "Oh yes Dan, I love when your fingers are in me, fuck" is the first thing Dan hears. He looks around at the other passengers. Wondering if any one else can hear the recording of his boyfriend fingering himself. The rest of the recording is just heavy breathing until phil mutters at the end. "that was all for you baby" Dan's jeans have become ridiculously tight as he gets off the train.

Phil
Did you like that? Oh I bet you did, I bet your walking along just wanting to wank because all you can do is think of me ;)

Dan gulps as he reads the text.

Dan
Fuck Phil your moans are so hot. When I just heard them, it just reminded me of that time when we fucked in the airplane bathroom, on the way to playlist live. Remember?

Of course phil remembers how could he forget? Dan is about half way home when he starts typing the next text.

Dan
Let me refresh you're memory, we'd been on the plane for about an hour and the sexual tension was already getting to us. I decided to tease you a bit by stroking my fingers along your thigh, while whispering in your ear. Do you remember what I said?

Phil remembers it all too well because the memory makes him moan so loudly, that dan could probably here it from England. Phil doesn't text back because he can see that dan is typing again.

Dan
I whispered, "don't you just want to rip my clothes off right here and fuck me up against the seats while everyone's watching" It made you so hard phil. I could tell since I started stroking your cock, making you stifle a moan.

Phil bits his lip, hard at the memory.

god phil was the one that was supposed to be doing the teasing and dirty talking, now it was the opposite. How is phil going to compete with this?

The idea comes to him. Perfect, absolutely perfect. Phil starts writing a text.

Phil
since we're going down memory lane why don't I remind you of a little story?

phil pauses before he starts writing the next text.

Phil
I stormed over to you, eyes filled with rage. I was ready to punish you for thinking you could say such a thing to Anthony Padilla.

Dan felt a lump in his throat. Dan just arrived home. He's legging it up the stairs. He thought back to the time Phil is talking about. Phil was raging, ready to show dan, who was really too sexy to handle. Dan shivers and moans at that at the same time. He remembers phil standing over him with lust and anger in his eyes. Dan laid there, limbs tied to the bed. Making him completely powerless. Phil had just brought out the big guns because dan can imagine the things phil did to him. this makes dan whimper and groan. Dan goes to grab the lube from the night stand and starts getting out of his clothes as quick as was humanly possible.

Phil grabs his phone, calling dan. Dan picks up instantly as he laid there on their bed, squirting some lube on his hands. "God Phil fuck yes that feels so good" Dan moans into the phone as he feels his fingers trace his entrances. Phil starts doing the same. "you better have your eyes closed, just like when you were tied to our bed. You were blind folded, you had no idea what was coming. Which made you feel even more pleasure."

Dan moans down the phone as he adds a second finger. "Ah Phil, y-you k-know I've been str-streetching out my e-entrances every d-day since you left" Phil smirks as he's hears Dan groaning as he adds his third finger. "Fuck yes Dan, you better have, because I'm going to be pounding in you. hard. against the living room wall the moment I walk through our front door" Phil quickly thrusts all his fingers inside of him. He can feel he's about to climaxes. "Shit dan, I'm c-close" Phil takes his fingers out and starts pumping his cock, incredibly fast.

"s-so I'm I" Phil can hear Dan's breathing get faster just before he hears Dan shout "Phil, you are so amazing, fuck, I love you so much" Dan orgasms almost straight after speaking. This causes Phil to hit his long awaited orgasm, screaming out Dan's name as he does. For the next few minutes the only noise that has been heard is their heavy breathing. Phil speaks "god I miss you so much" Dan half smiles before he replies with "I miss you too Philly, please don't ever go away again." Phil smirks "oh I don't know, watching you all flustered on the radio was fun"
"Bastard" Dan sayings in a half jokey way. "I love you too bear" Phil replies before he disconnects the call.

A/N so that was the finally part, I hope you liked it! Feel free to give me feedback and/or follow me, I was also thinking of doing a sort of bonus part, so if you like this one then I'll make the bonus part.