13

Chapter 13

Sage POV

Well today was the day that Danny and everyone have to go help Jonny with his stupid problem.Ugh I really don't want to go but me and Kayla have made plan to get Jonny back so yeah.
"Are you done yet?"Kayla yelled at me from downstair."Almost" I yelled back, "ok hurry everyone is waiting for you" she yelled.
I'm just standing in front of the mirror looking at my reflection.The girl in front of me doesn't seen like me at all. She have a strapless dress on that only go down above her leg, a pair of 3 inches heel, light makeup that make her face pop with curly brown hair that make her look a bit girly but not much.
When I'm done looking at myself, I made my way down the stair.When I get to the bottom Danny was looking at me with his mouth open and so is every other guys."Umm you guys done checking out Sage?" Kayla ask them.
That totally snap them out of their daydream."You look stunning babe" Danny said walking up to me and giving me a hug & a light kiss.Which make me blush a little even if he my boyfriend.I'm so blessed to have him in my life and he know it too.

Danny POV
Watching Sage walk down the stair looking like a super model really turn me on.I just pissed that the other guys is looking at her like she their food or something.

Kayla POV
When Sage come down the stair I do said to myself that I did do a good jobs making her look hot.Now all we have to do is go with the plan and Jonny will feel how it feel to get hurt.I also can't wait to find out who the mysterious guy that have help me.

Jonny POV
Today is the day the royal vampire king Danny and his people going to come and help us."Babe are you done yet? I'm hungry" my ( mate ) said. I know she not my real one but who care, my real one much have die when she run away.