epilogue

It has been five years since Haegi turned back the time, which made everyone's lives seem normal.

Haegi was right; No one remembered her.

Hoseok became alive, and he didn't even remember on living in the '30s, or being a ghost that guarded an eight year old girl named Seo Haegi for twelve years.

But he still have that sun necklace that hung on his neck. He thought that it was something special, so he didn't remove that. Jimin still had his moon necklace, so the two thought that it was just a coincidence for them to have matching accessories.

As Hoseok was sitting at the balcony of their dorm, watching the stars, he felt that someone sat beside him.

“Can't sleep?”Jimin asked the older, and Hoseok just nodded. Jimin nodded back, as he just pursed his lips and sighed, “You know what? I think we all used to have superpowers.”

Hoseok can't help but to laugh at what the younger told him, “What?” he laughs, and then he shook his head, “Sorry.. I didn't mean to laugh, but man, that was so random.”

Jimin laughed a little,“I know. But every night, I always dream about a girl who has psychokinetic powers, and she just destroyed the world. I fought against her but I failed, and all those stuff.”he sighed,“A lot of us died afterwards. And that's what makes me stay awake at night because I don't want to dream about that anymore.”

“Well.. What a creative brain that you've got there.”Hoseok commented,“But do you remember the girl's face?” Jimin shook his head, “Her face is always blurry.. But in my dream, we know her name.. When we called out her name, our voices are muffled, that's why I cannot remember what she's called.”

“....oh.”Hoseok says, and then he buried his chin between his knees as he just stared at the distance, “But I every night, I have this dream of a certain girl. I don't know, but she seemed to be my girlfriend.”

Jimin's lips curled up to a smirk, “You have a girlfriend in your dreams, that's why you couldn't even date in real life..” he teased. Hoseok laughed, “Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm just trying to find that girl that is always appearing in my dreams, since I can feel that she's telling me to wait for her or something.”

“Wow, you'll die a virgin if you'll wait and try to find that certain girl in your dreams.”
Jimin commented. He stood up, and he patted Hoseok's shoulder, “Let's go to sleep. We still have our dance classes tomorrow morning. Maybe that certain girl in your dreams will be your new student or something. Don't miss the chance, dude.” He laughs, and then he crashed on his bed.

Hoseok laughed, and he stared at the sky again, “Will I even meet you?” he asked no one in particular. And then he sighed, as he went back inside their room and he dozed off.

...

“Hey, Hoseok. What the fuck are you doing in my bed?”Yoongi kicked Hoseok off his bed, which waked Hoseok up. He groaned, “Ah, I just got too sleepy.”Hoseok laughed. Yoobgi just shrugged, and he went back to sleep.

Since it was already morning, Hoseok went to take a quick shower before he wears his usual dance attire; loose shirt, hoodie, and sweatpants.

Jimin just got finished on eating breakfast with the others when Hoseok went out of the bathroom. “Hey, Hoseok. Eat some breakfast first.”Seokjin said, as he got his doctor's coat, and his bag, “Bye.” he says, and he left their dorm. “Bye.”The others replied sleepily, even though Seokjin might not hesr them since he already left.

The seven of them devided to live together in this small dorm that was owned by Seokjin's parents, even though they are earning a lot of money as professionals now.