After battle

Second chapter

~Akhira's POV~

My friends had just finished taking me off Tiffiany Paige my sworn enemy and the biggest pain in the ass in my life. Now Tiffiany and I were on our way to the principals office with one of Tiffiany's friend with us to make sure that we didn't go at it again. We all walked in to the office obviously interrupting the vice-principal and the principal flirting(gross people over 29 shouldn't flirt). I cleared my throat three times before he turning to pay any attention to us " ohh yes ladies this way, you can go back to class thank you " he said trying to sound perfetional. I rolled my eyes but walked into his desk being followed by Tiffiany. After we were all seated he began " its come to my attention the you two don't get along " he finished 'gee you don't say' I thought "why is that " he questioned us "we glanced at each other ,but said nothing not out of fear ,but of his reaction. " I see so since you don't have a clear answer you two will be come best friends" he declared. I opened my mouth to protest ,but held out his hand to stop me. I was so pissed I could have snapped his neck right there ,Tiffiany on the other hand was smiling which was without a doubt fake which annoyed me very much ,"ok then ,but before that you parents will be picking you up ",he paused to looked through same papers "What why?!" Tiffiany said standing up "because you are suspended ,miss Paige " he replied.

" how long?" I asked like it was nothing " three days" he said plainly.

It was barely 10 minutes and Tiffiany was pacing around like she was wait for a hurricane to past by " Tiff will you calm down" I snapped at her.

"No! and my name is not Tiff it's Tiffiany " she continued. Then the door swung open and Tiffiany's mother walked in with my dad, I sat in my chair at little lower when I saw my dad's face ( clearly unhappy).

After the paper work was all done and the fake smiles were past out and my dad and I were in the car that's when thinks started going south." Akhira! what were you thinking you could have ki.... seriously hurt her" he yelled not looking at me." I wasn't trying, not mostly" I said mumbling the last part. He glared at me. There was a awkward silence , I wouldn't dare break it

Ok haven't updated sorry but this is the first chapter so I guess that bad sorry 😁

So sorry but thx for the love

~Akhira 😘