Scott x City! Reader

You couldn't wait. You finished packing you suit case. You were going to wear this:

 You were going to wear this:

IF YOU ARE A TOMBOY YOU WEAR THIS:

You were going to see your best friend, Scott. He was kinda hot to you. He had blue eyes, and the cutest freckles to you. Just thinking of him, made your face heat up.
"Y/N, time to go!" Your mom called. You rushed down the stairs, with your suitcase.
(A 9 HOUR DIVE LATER)

You woke up in a bed. The first face you saw was Scott's as he walked in. You could tell, this was his room. Just seeing him made you blush, so you pretended to still be asleep. "Hey, ladybug, I know you are awake." Scott said. "He always called you 'lady bug'. "Hey, Scott." You said as you got out of the bed. "Sup, Y/N?"Asked. Just then you realized your faces were inches apart. "Well nothing much, we-" You stopped. You ran to the mouse. "KITCHEN RAT!" A rat came from the kitchen. You never saw rats in the city. "Ugh. Those discusting, furry, rabies carrying, creatures." Scott cringed, and said. Then it crawled onto your left hand. You decided to mess with Scott, so you brought it near his face. He backed up, until he fell onto his bed. Then you tripped over his baseball bat, causing you to fall right on top of him on the bed. Your faces were centimeters apart. Both of your faces were 'fifty shades of red', then Scott closed the gap, and the two of you melted into the kiss, together.