chapter 21~ Kicking some butts

Sophie POV 

"Fox, is Allie ok" I asked 

"She still needs help from what happened to her" Fox said 

"I don't want a nurse or doctor in here Fox" Allie said 

"Allie, are you scared of them?" I asked her 

"Yes!" Allie screamed in pain 

"Allie, don't try to escape it's ok, you want Mary in here don't you?" Fox told her

Allie just slowly nodded her head in fear 

"Let's try to get to Mary," Fox said 

"Fox we cant," I said 

"Why not ," Fox said 

"Morgan and Mary are on a call right now, and also Morgan's been taken hostage," I said 

I know that I need to help out with what's going on, but right now I have to help out find my big brother and Morgan's godfather. Pete is going to be worried sick about Her. I know that shadow is going to find her and bring her back , but I'm worried about her and my brother. I looked out of the room to see everyone running around like crazy. Over the intercom I heard that there was two patients coming. 

"We have a LAPD Officer and a NYPD  detective down," the woman said over the intercom. 

Allie started to flip out more as I ran over to her , but she started to kick and scream out in fear. I sat on the bed next to her but she push me off as she yelled for her friend. 

"I want scarlett!!" Allie screamed 

"Ummmm....Fox..Allie....doesn't...know ....that...Scarlett..is passed out,"I said almost in a whisper so Allie couldn't hear me. 

"No!" Allie screamed 

"Crap, and she heard you Sophie," Fox said 

"Allie relax girl," I said 

"Oh heck no," Allie said 

"Allie!" Fox yelled 

Allie got up and ran out of the hospital in horror. She knew that they would try to stop her, but she has strategy and she can escape whoever tries to get hold of her. But I decided to run after her because i know that Johnson might get her, and I won't let that happen at all. 

"Sophie get back here ," I heard dad yell, but I kept on running. 

When I was running after her I felt someone pulling me close to them until I kick them in where the sun doesn't shine. As I keep on running after Allie girl , I heard someone talk about how I'm a total bastard.

"Let's kill that stupid Reagan. She is the friend of Officer Malloy Jr. The girl that we have ," one of the guys said. 

"Ow heck no," I whisper to myself.

"There She is, Let's get her," they both said. 

I start to run but Johnson tripped me as he hand cuffed me, I started to scream out in fear.  I didn't know what to do at this point but I looked over to see my brother Jamie running and Mary as well. Johnson pulled  me up as he headlocked me then he pull out a weapon then pointed it at my head. 

"Stay back little piggies," Johnson said 

"Let my little sister go," Jamie said 

"Hahaha, I need to get my revenge on Officer Reed for what he did to me all of theses years,"he said 

"Sophie has nothing to do with this at all," Mary said 

I kick Johnson but he didn't let go of me then I realized I'm going with him no matter how hard I try to break free from his grip. But I know that I have to to try any ways that I can , I know that I can't let him take me.