Stone Heart Part 1

Previously on Miraculous Breakdance: The Sky's the Limit...

"Hey, Marinette, did you hear?" 

"Hear what?" 

"There's this dance club downtown, it's called, Club Miraculous." 

"Club Miraculous, isn't that a breakdance club?" 

"Yeah, isn't it awesome?!" Alya said with excitement. 

"Awesome? Alya, you could get expelled!" I whispered. 

"I know, relax girl, but." Alya looked around to see if anyone was listening, then she whispered to me, "Rumor has it that everyone goes Club Miraculous. And by everyone I mean, most of the people at our school." 

"But aren't they worried they might get caught?" 

"No, not really, because everyone wears a disguise, and they have a stage name. So nothing to worry about." 

"But I heard that people were getting attacked." Marinette said with concern. 

"Oh, yeah, there's this vicious breakdance troupe that's been attacking the dancers from the club." Alya answered my question quickly. 

"Why?" 

"I think it's because they want to take over Club Miraculous, and make it there own."

Dance class went on the same as it always did. When class over Marinette said goodbye to Alya and went home. She went upstairs and thought about what Alya said. 

 "Hm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out. But I can't go as Marinette, if someone catches me, I'll be expelled. I need a disguise." Marinette took out some red spray paint, closed her eyes, and sprayed the paint on her face to resemble a mask. She wore some red sneakers to match her black sweatpants and red tank top with black poka dots.

She snuck out of her house without her parents noticing, and headed out. It was an old warehouse, and on the walls it read 'Club Miraculous'. "Now then, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tikki, I'm a DJ and the part-owner of Club Miraculous." 

 "Nice to meet you. I'm--" Then Marinette remembered if she was ever discovered at this club she would be expelled. 

 "Um, my name is-uh-Ladybug. Yeah. My name is Ladybug."

"Welcome to Club Miraculous. I'm Plagg, co-owner and DJ of this fine establishment." 

"Hi, I'm Ladybug. You came at a good time our dance battle is about to begin." Plagg said with excitement. 

"Dance battle?" Marinette asked curiously. 

"Yeah, we have them every week it's a chance to challenge other breakdancers. Like the king." 

"The king?" 

"Yeah, the King of Breakdnace, Chat Noir." 

"Chat Noir? You mean the boy with the pole and the cat bell?" 

"Yup, that's him. He's #1 around here, and no one has ever defeated him." This intrigued Marinette, and let's just say her curiosity was peeked.

"Hey, so how was your first night? Did you enjoy it? Did you have fun?" Tikki asked. 

"Yeah, I'll admit it was pretty cool. So what did you want tell me?" Marinette asked. 

"Oh, right. Here." Tikki handed Marinette a shoe box, and when she opened it she saw a pair of bright red high tops.

"Wow, this look so pretty. Why are you giving me these?" Marinette asked curiously. "You'll see. Just take good care of them."