Thirty

"I'm home hyung!" Jungkook's smile was so big that his bunny teeth were fully visible.

"Where did you even go?" Taehyung narrowed an eyebrow but not looking up at him. He was playing Overwatch and didn't want to die.

"With Jimin.." Jungkook spoke and walked into his room. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook as he passed by the tv.. when he noticed something.

"Kook. Are you about to go somewhere?" He asked the younger.

"Photoshoot.. why?" Jungkook walked back out of his room but with a towel and a fresh pair of clothes in his hands.

"You let Jimin be your first?" He ignored Jungkook's question and asked.

"W-What..? No. We didn't do anything and I'm still a vi-"

"Liar." Taehyung cut the younger off. "You suck at lying.." Taehyung was honestly hurt.

When the both of them were in high school, they were both best friends.. Taehyung had this huge crush on him.. but Jungkook was straight. Until one day, Taehyung kisses him. Jungkook started to have feelings for the older.. so Jungkook and Taehyung dated. Jungkook was madly in love with Taehyung.. and he promised Taehyung his virginity when he was ready.

Taehyung was also madly in love with him and promised Jungkook his virginity when Jungkook was ready too. Then this one rainy afternoon, Jungkook just didn't feel the spark with Taehyung anymore.. they always argued about how close Jungkook was with his guy friends and that Taehyung was never hanging out with the younger anymore.. Jungkook just couldn't do it.

So they broke up and agreed to stay best friends.. a year later they moved in together as best friends. Taehyung was in a one-sided love.

Jungkook saw the hurt in Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung.. Im still a virgin.." Jungkook lied again.

"Yeah sure.. you suck at lying and there's a hickey on your neck.." Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up to walk to his room.

"Even if I lost my virginity to Jimin.. it doesn't matter. I made that promise to you when we were dating hyung.. we're not dating anymore," Jungkook said. Taehyung stopped and turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Then I guess you broke a promise. If you can break promises, I can too. Remember when I said I promised we'd be best friends forever? Well I'm breaking that promise.." Taehyung walked into his room and slammed the door.

Jungkook's heart broke. He lost a best friend. He lost the closest person to him.

Jungkook couldn't hold the tears back anymore, he grabbed his things and quickly rushed out the door.

He needed his parents..