|| (Has the rules) Talent Scenario #1 ||

A/N: I am from north america boiiii i will call them by their first name! >:(except for my oc in the bio...whoops ;0

  RULES:

This is the example with my OC. This is how your OC might react in the situation, I create the scenario to match your OC's personality and Talent, unless, you request a scenario. I will ldo OC's more than once and use scenarios more than once if requested or I run out of ideas. The only requirements to request are to tell me your OC's talent, personality and appearance. Iwill do fluff and maybe things cutting close to lemon. In a scenario I will do two OC's, if i get enough, per part. They might not be the same senario though. PLEASE REQUEST AN OC! Tell me in which game you want it to be in. To show you read this say Robo-dicks or pickle rick somewhere in your request, or dont idc too much.

________________________________

OC:

Kazumi Amori

SHSL: Actress

Height: 5'8

Chest size: 35"

Blood type: A

Birth date: Oct. 7th (its coming up ;))

Likes: Art

Dislike: Heights

Traits that stand out: Energetic, too open to the wrong people, tries to please everyone but fails, Hates rejection, wants to be remembered in the end, sarcastic, rude.

Appearance: Amori has short brown hair, brown eyes, A blue short sleeve button up shirt, white skirt, large black boots with white laces, and thick dark blue stockings.

Short bio:

  Amori hates being called Amori. She was an immigrant that went to the USA and went back to Japan for unknown reasons. She had a younger sister who she hated, an older sister which she loved, and a older brother she never relly knew much about. Amori soon got into the art due to her artist family. She was a natural at most of the arts but her acting is what stood out. She had a normal life but never really got along with anybody until recently. She used to be shy and observant but she learned how to stand out from acting. She has always struggled with trusting people, she tries to find answers to how people act and ends up befriending these people even though they have bad reputations. She is a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. She also is a strong believer that acting is just full of lies and that's just all it is and will ever be. She tries to be the best she can be and everyone trusting her. All she wants is to be remembered, and bring the same kind of hope Kaede did.

_________________________________

Introduction (DRV3 style!..my fav)

--------------------------------------------------

(from Kaede's POV)

"Hello, what's your name?" Kaede asked the stranger.

"Oh hey, am the great Kazumi Amori! The SHSL actress!" She giggled.

"You mean like the famous actress?" Shuichi quietly asked as Kazumi's face lit up and she soon puffed her cheeks out and put her hand on them to push the air out. Kaede looked a bit surprised.

"Why a-yes, I am!" she'd make a sour face. "My cover was blown" She frowned. "Just kidding! I have been recognized!"

"I heard you have been in over 50 shows." Shuichi quietly stated.

"Well most of them were just minor roles or guest appearances, its really 69." Kazumi looked to the side looking a bit distracted then she fully zoned out. "I'm making my way to the top I guess." she shook her head."Sorry I zoned out!"

"Really? That many shows and your only in high school!" Kaede said suprised.

"I am really proud of it, I won't put it nonchalantly, but it's not like I can really make a living form acting though." Kasumi look around. "I'm more for physical are, like painting. I am just more passionate about it."

"Oh well it was nice meeting you, Amori-chan" Kaede smiled

"Please, call me Kazumi!" Kazumi smiled.

"Alright then by, Kazumi" Kaede and Saihara said there goodbyes.

"She is strange" Saihara mumbles.

-666-666-666-666-666-666-sry-666-666-666-666-666-666-666-666-666-666-

Hoped ya enjoyed!